no but I read the Book of Elevation by the Otis corporation....

Best Answer

Yes it's total rubbish

Best Answer

Yes but I have to admit I did not really understand it. I got the impression that every generation thinks the "end of the world" is always imminent ...yet the world still goes on.

Best Answer

Many times. It's a book of comfort and hope.

Best Answer

Yes, it's trippy, I love it. :)

Best Answer

Yes repeatedly, I find it interesting , but do agree it's scary.

Best Answer

Yeah, it's really easy to see how people take it out of context.

Best Answer

yes, and its great

Best Answer

Tough read and an odd plot. The movie will be much better.

Best Answer

Yeah. I think it's about the ancient Christians and Hebrews living under the Romans.

Best Answer

it is, it's an allegory, the biggest clue is that the roman ruler at the time, had three names all of which have six letters, hence "the beast is a man and his number is 666"

Best Answer

I think I recall reading somewhere that '666' directly refers to Nero, who's name's numeric value in gematria (a Hebrew system of numerology) corresponds to 666.
Anyway, fun fact: Ronald Wilson Reagan

Best Answer

That explains a lot. Fascinating.

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

2 Timothy 3:16 answers this one pretty clearly when it says "All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness". Indeed, the book of Revelation is just as inspired as any other book in the Bible. And many of the prophesies in Revelation mirror the ones spoken by Jesus himself. So yes, we have very good reason to look into the book of Revelation.

Best Answer