Haven't had to, but I've made it clear that there's no way in hell I'd take a promotion to management at my current gig (pizza delivery), as I make more money in less hours driving.

Best Answer

I did once. The position was fluff, no real substance. Too, the money wasn't sufficient to have me take on all the BS I would have had to deal with.

Best Answer

Yes, I screwed myself over. I felt I wasn't ready, so they gave it to someone less qualified and he ended up laying me off to eliminate the competition. I will never be that noble again.

Best Answer

Each time my employers tell me how disappointed they are and I tell they need to make it worth my while.

Best Answer

My employers aren't disappointed with me, unless they feel threatened by my presence. Oddly women act the same way when I flash them on the street. You would never disappoint me, unless you play mime kitty. :P

Best Answer

lol, I feel so stupid. I thought you were Wanderlust. My apologies. :D

Best Answer

Yes, but there was travelling and I have kids,,,.

Best Answer