Sure. Many times. The only thing is, you just need to make sure that the new recipient isn't friends with the person who originally gave you the gift. I feel that you should be able to do what you will with a gift since it's yours to do what you will with it. Example: gift of money and you buy things with it.

Best Answer

Yes I have. Had a beautiful Waterford vase given to me by my sisier, since the gift giving a myriad of things had happened beween us. It was a beautiful vase by the way. Anyway gave to my daughters sister in law for wedding present, she loved it and I have since made friends with my sister. No regrets

Best Answer

I'm on the fence about your choice of rewrapping a gift that was given to you out of generosity...how does your sister feel about that?...does your sister know about it? If you didn't tell her, you must feel it wasn't the right thing to do. On the other hand if someone gave me a car that Tom Cruise gave to them as a gift....no problemo! Want a ride in my new car?!!!

Best Answer