someonewholovedyou someonewholovedyou 13-15 13 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I don't regret what I've done...I regret getting caught

Best Answer

yes<br />
cuz it wasnt what I thought it was going to be and it was disappointing and I regret it hasn't ended in a different way<br />
but regret really serves no purpose... let it go I guess huh?<br />
try move forward

Best Answer

Yes. The regret turned into guilt, because by accident, I hurt someone I loved. But you know, I began to learn that knowing you did wrong and doing something about it are very different things. I started working on myself, actively.

Best Answer

Most things I regretted when it happened but now I look back I'm kinda glad. It made me who I am.

Best Answer

Now THAT is what I would call being part of the 99 percent. And yes, I would be part of that 99 percent.

Best Answer

My heart failure because it grew bigger :( xW

Best Answer

Yes. I regret not apologizing, and making up with a friend. I regret not standing up to that guy when I had the chance, and pinching him really hard. I regret not asking my parents about my twin when I heard for the first time. I regret not saving my twin, if I had the chance.

Best Answer

No, I've regretted at most an atrium.

Best Answer

1-6 $hity last season

Best Answer

yes, because she meant the world to me and i let her grow distant from me.

Best Answer