person, do you still respect them or not?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 11 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Parenting & Family

yes i have and will <br />
don't judge a book by its cover

Best Answer

I tend to automatically respect people until I'm given a valid reason not to. And random gossip, imo, is not a valid reason.

Best Answer

Depends on what you respect the person for. For example, I respect a certain sportsperson for his feats on the field. Then I come to hear that he is cheating on his wife. Oh come on, no one is perfect. Especially when we form opinions about people without knowing them.

Best Answer

yeah, there was one person i admired and then i learned he was gay... doesn't really matter to me at all.

Best Answer

I prefer to form my own opinions about people....I don't let others' opinions sway my judgements....<br />
'Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.'

Best Answer

Yes and then found out that which I heard was BS drummed up by foolish people.

Best Answer

I do respect people I do not personally know. And it depends on the kind of not so good news. Although I respect them, they still are human, and that is ok, but some things are in realm of such evil, it makes me lose respect.

Best Answer

I make up my own mind about people .. ba<x>sed on my experiences. I don't believe everything I hear.

Best Answer

UNTIL you get The Facts FROM THE PERSON INVOLVED; No One should "pass judgement" on Another. The truth IS USUALLY BEST HEARD "from the one who Had the experience"....NOT from Someone Else WHO WASN'T EVEN INVOLVED.

Best Answer