I ended up hitch hiking from Maryland to California running away from home. Life was different in the sixties, I survived as a kid along side the rode. Today a kid would end up on forensic files.

Best Answer

Too true, unfortunately.

Best Answer

not yet... :D

Best Answer

Why run when you can drive?

Best Answer

yeah i did when i was younger , but i came back -_- cuz it was midnight and cold and there were some freaky old lady followed me everywhere @_@

Best Answer

I tried to. I had everything packed and went to meet the girl i was going with but the cops busted us around the corner.

Best Answer

Yes but it`s a scary world so I returned back

Best Answer

I used to do that a lot when I still lived with my parents. I thought they didn't know about it though. I'd get mad and lock myself in my bedroom and slip out the window, but I always came back home and climbed back in through the window. I was an adult before I found out that my mom knew, at least some of the time, that I had left.

Best Answer

yes. and thats because we are living in a box. And you knew there is another home out there.

Best Answer

I attempted to when I was young. haha

Best Answer

I packed my bag, ( well after watching a cartoon it was a tea towel tied around a stick with some toys in it ) when i was younger, made it all the way to the fish and chip shop before realising without money i would not survive, so made my way back home

Best Answer