you are amazed at how incredibly stupid and or blind you were to be with such a person. You see them years later by chance and trying to comprehend the whole thing is truly mind blowing to you to a point where you actually feel embarrassed?
Lavender007 Lavender007 36-40, F 11 Answers Jan 6 in EP

I have.

Best Answer

Yes I lived with a guy for three years in my early twenties. He "friended" me about a year ago on FB and I've seen him married TWICE in that year, and now he's divorcing again and has a new relationship announcement up today. He was the ONLY man who cheated on me and the first to break my heart. I'm so glad I got smart and got away from him because 20 years later he's still acting a fool, plus he's fat and almost bald now. ;)

Best Answer

Wow, good for you! Glad to hear you got smart. :-)

Best Answer

You cant put an old head on young shoulders

Best Answer

LOL... YES! Ahhhh to be young and innocently blind. The best part about these scenarios is when they see you and think... DAMN, I should have never let her go! <br />
:)

Best Answer

Yes, she was giving some cashier a hard time about an expired coupon. She is my ex for a reason.

Best Answer