jmpizan jmpizan 22-25, M 9 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Pets

No I never have. Have avoided roads I know have deer crossings and things like that. Also when I see a dog or cat come out into the road, definitely stop as I love animals. I am sure some things can not be avoided, but I have been lucky enough not to have had this happen to me.

Best Answer

I once had a bird against my windscreen. Hope never to experience that again, it was one big splash of blood and the screen was cracked too. I had quite some speed and the poor bird couldn't avoid me.

Best Answer

well i came around a corner once and like 8 horses ran by my car, they were close like I could have reached out and touched them. I was scared one was about to run up my hood and over the top but they didn't they went around. It was scary, a dog not goanna hurt you but i thought one was about to trip and come through the window or somethin.

Best Answer

A cat ran accross the road in front of me I swerved twice an mounted the pavement ending up in someones front garden<br />
But I got it! 1 nill to me ;-)

Best Answer

No. I keep hoping I run over my cat. He just sits there in the drive way. Staring at me. Maybe he knows I don't like him. But christ it's annoying having to wait for 5 mins just for a darn cat to move its fat arse out of the way.

Best Answer

I NEVER swerve for squirrels and stuff, it is not safe to do and could cause something much worse than the death of a rodent...

Best Answer