jmpizan jmpizan 22-25, M 12 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Pets

Yes, I've done that several times. My Lamborghini "Murcielago LP640" car has a top speed of 211 miles-per-hour and goes from 0 to 60 m.p.h. in 3.3 seconds, so it's easy to run over small animals.

Best Answer

Yes. But never intentionally.

Best Answer

it wasnt my car but i hit a kangaroo that decided to jump out right in front of the car to get to its partner on the other side of the road. the partner kangaroo hopped over to the car and stood less than two feet away from me once I climbed out and looked at me with so much shock and despair in its eyes. I felt so truly awful

Best Answer

No, thank God. O_o

I did almost hit a bird who was trying to commit suicide. :p

Thankfully it was not the birdies time though.

Best Answer

yep. all kinds of animals. i used to have this silver mercury that was always dive-bombed by birds every time i went on the turnpike. POOF! explosions of feathers everywhere. had a deer hit me once. yeah, the deer hit me, broadsided my car - i tried to avoid the bar steward but it rammed my drivers side door :/

Best Answer

To prepare for the eventuality of accidentally running over an animal, i staple kittens to plywood and drive over them slowly. I think this will make it so i can emotionally deal with running over one while driving.

In reality I have run over a woodchuck, a rabbit, a raccoon, a couple squirrels and a few birds have suicided one flew under my car and got sucked up by the fan. I try to avoid them but i happen to live in an area full of wildlife and they always dart at the last possible second from under some brush or something.

Best Answer

Best Answer

yup mostly cats, i have hit rabbits and a few foxes as well

Best Answer

a rabbit & a raccoon.......rabbit ducked.......winged the ccoon.....waddled away

Best Answer

=( dont remind me

Best Answer

There's a wanted notice posted up in 3 forests for my capture

Best Answer

Yes...three times....a family of pheasants, a rabbit, and a snake...

Best Answer