dirtylaugh dirtylaugh 36-40, F 68 Answers Jun 20, 2010

I was asked to go into my elderly neighbor's house by his niece because he was not answering his phone and found him dead in his bed. I remember walking over to him and touching his shoulder and he was cold but looked like he was sleeping. I glanced down and saw the white pail that he used during the night to void in as he had trouble walking and I felt humbled at seeing this private part of his life. <br />
He had lost his wife years ago and was very lonely and I had him over for supper many times as he was a sweet man. I spent a moment in my thoughts on how a life ends and prayed that he was once again with the love of his life and at peace. Then I stayed with him until family could arrive.

Best Answer

well once you get to my age most have seen some dead family members, I also saw a dead woman after a bad car accident in front of my home. Fortunately it was instant. Well I think it was, I heard the accident and looked out the window and saw two cars spinning out of control so I rang emergency and then went outside and she had gone by the time I got there.

Best Answer

Yes many. Here where I live a few university guys like to speed around and this past week they shot across the road without stopping but got hit by a bus. Instantly they died. Maybe today a few who are here will slow down. As a kid saw a guy get killed and a few years back whikle home saw a fight where one was killed. We live in a strange society,

Best Answer

Yes, quite a few actually..

Best Answer

Yes a few

Best Answer

We're all dead

Best Answer

Thank you for your support. God Bless You. I found my wife when she died. She had been alive hours earlier but afternoon came and she didn't move and wasn't asleep. She was dead. The Hospice and funeral people were great. They were class. God Bless Them too.

Best Answer

Yes--my grandmother at her wake, and a man's body that had been thrown from the vehicle in a highway accident. Emergency crews, police, etc. hadn't arrived yet, but someone was directing traffic around the accident scene (not a public employee but, I think, a good Samaritan, bless him!). That one really stuck with me--I got a very good look at the face as I drove by. I will not share with you the details, although it has been 20 years and they are still quite vivid in my mind.

Best Answer

yes as a kid the cops shot a man when he shot at them <br />
then my friends dad when he was shot by the guy across the street <br />
as a teen a gang member shot in the head with a shot gun <br />
my grand mother another gang member shot twice in the chest and ones in the head <br />
a guy who had a hart attack in the streets of LA no one cared as they walked around his body <br />
like quail humans are some times <br />
my mom a nephew my brother<br />
the love of a life time I want her back so bad

Best Answer

I am a Viet Nam combat vet that served in the Marine Corps, it is not the dead buman body that distrubs me, but the acts just before the dying. <br />
I also worked in body recover for a few county pathologist.<br />
At my age I have attended more funerals than I want to.

Best Answer

Yes, and I still get upset about it now.<br />
I lost my mum, then my baby daughter, my dad, my uncle and mum in law.<br />
I still think about it all, but especially my little girl.

Best Answer

A late post but however much I regret an older person's death, the death of a child is hard for me to handle. God Bless You.

Best Answer

I have seen many ... but after that I am afraid to go outside on my own to hang washing feel like they around me ... (the pale faces scare me) the way the face changes when there is no life in that once smiling face ... its so final... i have not seen a few people that have passed away lately and find that I get over theri death quicker... (that face is imprinted in your mind and one tends to forget what they looked like when they were alive)!

Best Answer

yes...funeral home

Best Answer

Two, sadly, within the past month.

Best Answer

Yes...sadly I have, I work in a senior's home, and have had a few residents pass away on me, and having to care for them after they have passed, it is sad and scary at the same time, I did not know who to react at first when I first saw one, it is quite different that is for sure!!

Best Answer

Death is a lot like life, it has a cycle of it's own, it's reasons and nature has a need for it, and occurrence happens without notice and without preparedness sometimes. Death happens, and it leaves an impact on people and humans can't help but notice the time and a lot of people fear it, but the worst part is the ignorance some have about it, and the disrespect ignorance can bring.

Best Answer

not including deceased friends and family - i have seen my share.

Best Answer

Does it count if you made them that way ?

Best Answer

Thousands, I have done soldiering all over the World. Been in too many wars.

Best Answer

Yes, lots. Why do you ask ?

Best Answer