Shinesaathlove Shinesaathlove 46-50, M 16 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in EP

No, but I'm watching a show about it right now. How do these paranormal experts, who survive every encounter, get scared by the same stuff EVERY TIME? After a bit wouldn't they go "Oh yeah, figure crossing my field of vision. Thats' harmless. I totally won't die."

Best Answer

Yeah, I've thought that too. Those shows are so bad, notice how they never catch anything on tape? They're always just a few seconds to late.

Best Answer

Yes see my photos

Best Answer

Oh yeah, I saw a bunch of them. They were all out in this field grazing and...oh ghost, I thought you said goat...never mind.

Best Answer

No but I say a rabbit try to hump a cat

Best Answer

I was house sitting for my brother and to watch his dog. While there, the dog stood up on all fours, hair standing on end and growling; toward the top of the stairs. As I looked to see what he was growling at, I seen an outline of something. As I leaned forward to get a better view, it vanished. Needless to say, the light was on after that.

Best Answer

I just got back from seeing Paranormal Activity 4. And yes, there was a ghost in it.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

No.

I never let the devil in my life that he is close enough to play his stupid games

Best Answer

I have seen a ghost and years ago I saw something and it did not move like a plane so I think it was a ufo.

Best Answer