Anyone got a story to tell? :)
moretotheeyes moretotheeyes 16-17, F 7 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in WTK

Yes. He lives in my basement. He killed himself years ago. Also a sheep dog who is still protecting my house

Best Answer

Omg, creepy!

Best Answer

Yep and my uncle lives down there with him

Best Answer

Can he kind of see/ feel this person too?

Best Answer

My coworker just caught one on video while on vacation in Italy. It was in her hotel room, just sitting in the room staring at her...

Spooky, right.

Best Answer

Wow, omg would have loved to see that tape! I've seen many videos from people capturing ghosts, but you never know if they're real or not :/ Spooky!

Best Answer

As soon as I can I will put it on you tube, I will (I will try to put it on EP, or at the very least post the link). She was just filming the room...and all of a sudden there is this random man in there staring at her. She isn't reacting to it, because she doesn't notice/see him. So weird.

Best Answer

Oh cool! Can I add you as friend so you can send me the link as soon as you have downloaded it to youtube or EP? :)

Best Answer

Of course you may

Best Answer

No, but my dad tells the story of seeing my great-grandmother at the hospital when my big sister was in a car accident. My great grandmother had been dead several years. Ghost or guardian angel you think?

Best Answer

Wow, maybe she is your guardian angel! :)

Best Answer

their*

Best Answer

yes, i saw for 6 yrs.. my gf.

Best Answer

When i was mad and high. otherwise, no one has. unless........?

Best Answer

Haha!

Best Answer

no but I've seen a shell of a man

Best Answer

A shell of a man? :o

Best Answer

basically a guy who's really burnt out

Best Answer

Omg, that's creepy!

Best Answer