I only *think* I have, so I cannot categorically say yes.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

It would be hard for anyone to say 100 percent that we've actually seen a ghost, but a lot of people have seen so many unexplained things that one could only catagorize as being a "ghost" (for the lack of a better name).

Best Answer

It was a long time agao. I saw what appeared to be the 'classic' white shrouded figure of what initially appeared to be a woman. I wiped my eyes, and it was gone. In recent times I saw a mist fall on the road (it came from nowhere) and slowed the car down fast... I had to do, it was a thick mist. Through the headlights I saw what appeared to be an old lady walking accross the road with a walking stick, so I stopped the car hard. The mist immediately lifted after she had crossed the road ... but she wasn't there and nowhere she could have gone to. I had three people in the car with me and we all saw it and that's a mystery we often talk about when we get together. ~F~

Best Answer