CountSpatula CountSpatula 46-50, F 29 Answers Aug 15, 2010

Yes, and it was awesome! I have a rooftop patio, above my townhouse, and I live in a central downtown area. I, also, happened to be a smoker, at the time. One summer evening, after dark, I went up onto the roof to have a puff when, lo and behold, a beautiful couple, in an apartment, across the street, were stripping down to shower, right in front of their large window. <br />
Being on the fourth floor and not expecting anyone to be up on the rooftops, they would never have guessed they would be seen. So, they took their time, occasionally groping one another. Well, understandably, I watched them till they disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. Alas, I haven't seen them since *sigh*

Best Answer

Yes, when I lived downtown. I was on my way home and a guy in the top flat of building near mine was dancing completely au natural, back to a huge picture window. He was 40-something, salt & pepper hair, and had a pretty decent build. I slowed down a bit, as did another female neighbour, and both chuckled before moving on.

Best Answer

It really makes the difference of the world when they can be admired as opposed to wanting to scour your eyeballs with bleach and praying for the ability to un-see the horrors which have assaulted your senses, eh?

Best Answer

LOL ! Yes. And I was in my late 20s, so if I appreciated him back then, he looked really good.

Best Answer

Have I seen see them – no. Have they seen me – yes! (Note to self: when running to a car crash in front of your house…put on clothes first. Indecent exposure is a misdemeanor.)

Best Answer

I lived across the street from a hotel and one evening I was sitting by my bedroom window watching the world go by when a light came on in the hotel room directly across from me. The curtains were open so I could see clearly into the room. A very pretty woman (at a guess in her mid to late 20's) started to ***** off and I shamefully could'nt avert my eyes. She got down to just her panties before she noticed and she closed the curtains but the show was'nt over because I guess she had second thoughts and opened them again before pulling off her panties to give a very nice full frontal but she wasn't done yet she went and had a shower or a bath and returned about 20 to 30 minutes later in a towel which she kindly removed before she slowly changed into fresh clothes before going out. I admittedly checked out her room for activity for the next few evenings but the show was'nt repeated.

Best Answer

Nope,with my neighbors I am thankful.

Best Answer

Not by accident... When ever the teenage girl across the street would turn her bathroom light on I would check her out... hot as ****.

Best Answer

Yes, a few times. First time the neighbor and his wife and 2 daughters were hottubbing and I could see into the backyard from my kitchen window. After they were done, his wife did some yardwork naked for a few minutes. I of course was watching the whole time.<br />
A few times, my kitchen window and theirs faces each other and in the early morning a few times the wife comes into the kitchen partially dressed getting ready for work and a couple times in the evening I have seen her come into the kitchen naked after bathing for just a few seconds.

Best Answer

Yes!! We have a two levelled house so does my neighbour, he just moved in like 3 weeks before and I already liked him (I'm 17 and he's like 25 or something), I'm bi- just to point that out... Anyways so, I was sitting my wide bedroom window reading a magazine, that's when I looked out the window and saw my neighbour through his window getting out of the shower! His abs were amazing! He disappeared and thankfully reappeared WITHOUT his towel! I could see his **** and it was big, then he turned around and i saw his beautiful *** as he sat down on his couch and started watching a *****? Nice... At this point I got the camera and recorded him (I still have the vid ^_^) So yeah, I was a little horny at the time and home alone so I got naked and jerked of as he did. After he got up turned around and I saw all the *** on his chest and he looked at my house that's when I hid! Looked back and he walked to the shower again. So yeah that's my story ;D

Best Answer

Everyone gets careless. Even neighbors.

Best Answer

My neighbor opened her bathroom window one afternoon and I could see she was naked from the her hips up. Liked want I saw but it never happened again that I know of.

Best Answer

Hi mymylee,<br />
He is so lucky, was he polite?

Best Answer

My kid saw me!!!! He was so embarrassed.. Ups sorry, he did not knock Now he knows knock knock!

Best Answer

A-yup... and it was embarrassing because she was humping a policeman in his truck parked in front of her house (she was married to someone else). I was taking my dog for a walk and when we passed somebody groaned, alarming the dog (a GSD), who jumped up on the door startling them... well, sort of a chain reaction thing ensued.<br />
Pls take a look at my profile, and then consider adding me to your circle. Thx.

Best Answer

many times. Walking the dog at night, it's amazing how many neighbors (especially girls) don't understand how blinds work. Last night, one of the HS teen girls next door was getting ready for her shower (which is at the front of the house). fortunately, my dog stopped to smell something.<br />
It's been great seeing her grow up!

Best Answer

Yes, and it was awesome, my neighbor is a girl my age, she has a nice house all to herself. She then started stripping down to take a shower. She started the water and sat on the toilet starting to jerk off, then she opened the blinds the rest of the way revealing a clear view of her hot as **** *****. I think she saw me because she then started to do some sort of really sexy dance in my direction, showered and left.<br />
The next day, she came over to my house asking about the hoa, (which I'm a part of) she was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, not unusual for the mornings when she runs. I handed her the papers and she dropped them (I assume purposely) so i was checking out her *** because it was the perfect shape, her ***** was making a great camel toe. She knew I was doing this because she then asked if she left her coat here at the neighborhood party that I sometimes host. When she entered the room, I was reading the news paper that she set down, and she cleared her throat. This drew my attention and I looked at her only to see her wearing only a black thong. I then walked over, helped her take off the thong, I undressed and I **** that naughty *****. I then started doing this regularly until we got married and she is now pregnant.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yeahhhhh ,wasn't that you in your blk nightie last nite ?? lol

Best Answer

no, but I saw my neighbours neighbour. I was over there place doing a wee job for them. His wife and I were down the back of the house. We looked up and the neighbour walked into her room fresh from the shower, naked.. then set about rubbing lotion of some kind all over herself... got dressed, put a tee shirt on, decided that she did not like it, took it off, then put another one on. She did not realise that we could see her. her house was well off the road.. that image has stuck with forever...

Best Answer

At first by accident, I was outside with my kids and my neighbor's window faces our driveway. It was in the morning and when she pulled up her blinds it caught my eye and I saw nothing but boobs, clear as day. She noticed me, and seemed a little embarrassed and stepped away from the window. <br />
Long story short, this has happened repeatedly for the last 6 months. Our bedroom also happens to be facing hers, so every morning she always opens the blinds in the nude. I know she knows that I see her, yet she still does it. When the occasion has arisen that I speak to her, its cordial and theres no awkwardness and its like nothing ever happened. I think my woman has seen her at least once, maybe a few times. Its never been spoken of. However it baffles me that though the neighbor obviously knows I can see her (and have intentionally looked a few times) she still opens the windows nude, and get dressed with the windows wide open as well. Like this morning for example, she had finished showering I guess, and its clear our house is awake and walking about the house. I was outside having a cigarette, and she walks right up next to the window fully nude (can only see from hips up though). She turns around to put underwear on, then turns around to look outside, sees me, stands there boobs and all facing me for some seconds, then walks out of sight. <br />
So...I dont know what to make of it, lol. Shes a middle aged woman, not bad looking at all but not terribly stunning either. My guess is that she just doesn't care that much really. By now if it really bothered her I imagined she wouldve done something about it by now. Strange thing though, if my woman happens to be in a position to see her, I notice this woman makes a much more concerted effort to hide herself.

Best Answer