marino25taylor marino25taylor 22-25 4 Answers Jul 14, 2011

Yes. More than once!

Best Answer

Angels can't really be seen, except on very rare occasions. They might be arround but disguised as normal people or in simple things like the wind. People often have this wrong image of angels. There not these like people looking creatures with wings. It's just he way they have been described back in the old days and how there image of angels was. How many people did really see an angel?<br />
If you belive in them that should be enough and from time to time you might notice there presence.<br />
(Mostly in small things...)

Best Answer

Angels are very good at making me laugh and cry. But whenI feel as if i'm the only Angel that exist they show up everytime when I least expect it.

Best Answer

im not against that conceotion.

Best Answer

you havent. why ask anyone else4. do you like controversy?????????<br />
?

Best Answer

If your getting energy from the sun properly or out and about, you will never see them.

Best Answer

i hate fakers why dont you go hang yourself

Best Answer

I meant if not instead of if your getting I wrote it wrong, please forgive me I meant no harm it was a typo.

Best Answer

i heard hanging yourself is a good way to gat energy from the sun.

Best Answer

Best Answer