Sure, most of them at least, they join us when we are nude or we invite them to the pool, which obvious is fully clothesfree. Friends easily get naked, naked people easily become friends...

Best Answer

unfortunately yes....

Best Answer

Why unfortunately? The human body is beautiful no matter what shape and size it comes in. Nothing unfortunate about it.

Best Answer

sure , most of them are naked while having sex with me :)

Best Answer

I think all my female friends and family seen me naked at some point as I have with them not just when having sexy time. it's not a big thing for us as we don't see being nude/naked as sexual only if you make it that way

Best Answer

I've seen all of them naked

Best Answer

Only the ones I've had sex with. Lol!

Best Answer

Yes camping swimming sharing <br />
Shower .

Best Answer

Skinny Dipping, you know how it is lol

Best Answer

Yes I have. Some of my friends go to a Korean spa/bath house with me. I have seen about 20. We all have a great time and nudity is no big deal. I even have some nude pictures of a few on my phone that one sent to me. Being relaxed enough to spend hours nude with some friends and others is great and can be life changing for some.

Best Answer

Yes skinny dipping in private pool and enjoying beer and BBQ afterward.

Best Answer

Many times. Some just skiny dipping or other casual nudity, some to have sex with. Regardless its always been lots of fun.

Best Answer

Good to see me and my friends are not the only ones like this. some off our other friends think it's wrong the me and my female friends are like this.

Best Answer

yes few times (artistic poses)

Best Answer

Unfortunately

Best Answer

Yes. She is disabled and had fell in the shower when we were at college. I happened to be in the bathroom at the time and no one else was there. So after making sure she was okay (she had brittle bones) I picked her naked body up and put her in her chair. We still have a good laugh about it years.later.

Best Answer

No never.

Best Answer

I don't have any, so :P

Best Answer

I used a stall once at a movie theater, there was a large gap in between two of the panels and I had a clear side view of the urinals. The my friend stood there, and I watched him pull it out and start peeing.

Best Answer

Yes, when my college friend had to get our physicals at the school clinic at the same time. We were both in the school men's dance and theater group. We never got to change in or out of outfits at the same time or place, during our rehearsals together. When he and I arrived at the clinic, we were told by the nurse and receptionist that we will have our physicals together. We were escorted into the exam room and told to undress completely. There was n't any privacy curtains either. The nurse seeing us in our outfits, said we can take our time undressing, as the doctor is running late. She handed us the long gowns and left the room. Being we were both wearing several layers of dance wear, we decided to help one another out of our leotards. We realized that would we would see each other totally naked for the first time. We reassured and gave each other confidence, then began to take off our jeans and shirts, he would begin peeling off my leotard and tights first, then slowly and gently the dance undies came off and I was totally nude. Now I would take off his clinging dance wear, he was blushing a little, but once we were both naked, we enjoyed seeing our college age naked male bodies. We helped one another putting on the awful gowns, then sat in the examination room together, waiting for the doctor to come to give us our physical examinations. I liked seeing him naked too.

Best Answer

Yes a good friend of same age. Iv'e known him for several years and we have never saw one another in the nude. He and I had to take a major physical for college and had our appointments the same day. It was a very cold winter day and we were well dressed. At the clinic, we were by the doctor, if we would take our physical examinations together, as it was going to busy at clinic later that day. We booth agreed and were soon called into the exam room by the nurse. She said we will be examined by the doctor at the same time. The nurse handed us gowns and closed the privacy curtain surrounding both he and I and left the room, telling us she will be back to see us when we are ready. We both stood looking at one another, when He suggested that we undress each other all the way . I did agree.Slowly, getting each out of winter outerwear, warm leotards, tights. and snuggies piece by piece slowly baring it all, exposing more and more of our firm young male torsos. We did blush, seeing one another in the flesh, for the first time. Now the last piece of protective covering each of us, the tight snuggies, keeping our now erect penises still snug and secure. Our moment of truth had come as he gently unsnugged the clinging cotton lycra snuggies from my erection and behind, peeling them down and off. I then did the same for him as he wiggled and squirmed .Now we are both naked and just gazed at one another, being proud of our seemingly healthy bodies. We helped one another put the gowns on, as our young bashfulness faded away . Soon the nurse came back with the doctor and began doing our long joint physical examinations. It was great undressing and seeing one another naked the first time.

Best Answer

Yes ;)

Best Answer

Yes most of them at some point or other . We are nudist and our friends are comfortable around us . We have also had parties where more than just being nude happens.

Best Answer