sexybillybob sexybillybob 31-35, M 32 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Sure, most of them at least, they join us when we are nude or we invite them to the pool, which obvious is fully clothesfree. Friends easily get naked, naked people easily become friends...

Best Answer

unfortunately yes....

Best Answer

Why unfortunately? The human body is beautiful no matter what shape and size it comes in. Nothing unfortunate about it.

Best Answer

sure , most of them are naked while having sex with me :)

Best Answer

I think all my female friends and family seen me naked at some point as I have with them not just when having sexy time. it's not a big thing for us as we don't see being nude/naked as sexual only if you make it that way

Best Answer

I've seen all of them naked

Best Answer

Only the ones I've had sex with. Lol!

Best Answer

Yes camping swimming sharing <br />
Shower .

Best Answer

yes. many times.

Best Answer

Skinny Dipping, you know how it is lol

Best Answer

Yes I have. Some of my friends go to a Korean spa/bath house with me. I have seen about 20. We all have a great time and nudity is no big deal. I even have some nude pictures of a few on my phone that one sent to me. Being relaxed enough to spend hours nude with some friends and others is great and can be life changing for some.

Best Answer

Yes skinny dipping in private pool and enjoying beer and BBQ afterward.

Best Answer

Many times. Some just skiny dipping or other casual nudity, some to have sex with. Regardless its always been lots of fun.

Best Answer

Good to see me and my friends are not the only ones like this. some off our other friends think it's wrong the me and my female friends are like this.

Best Answer

yes few times (artistic poses)

Best Answer

Unfortunately

Best Answer

Yes. She is disabled and had fell in the shower when we were at college. I happened to be in the bathroom at the time and no one else was there. So after making sure she was okay (she had brittle bones) I picked her naked body up and put her in her chair. We still have a good laugh about it years.later.

Best Answer

Yes i have Miss Sue when she sun baths at our house and also Sissy Nancy when we help each other get dressed into our sissy clothes.

Best Answer

No never.

Best Answer

I don't have any, so :P

Best Answer

Yes ;)

Best Answer

Yes most of them at some point or other . We are nudist and our friends are comfortable around us . We have also had parties where more than just being nude happens.

Best Answer

Yeah, but we are all marching band and or drama kids. I've seen practically all of them in their underwear. A couple in less 0.o

Best Answer

That's not naked

Best Answer

The couple in less than underwear yes

Best Answer

have you read my stories about my school days

Best Answer