Yes I have with eyes closed and open in person. From bright lights to a shyty city, I was visited on several occaissions .. I would.never admit this again.. please don't ask.

Best Answer

I refuse to answer this.. they get mad at me everytime

Best Answer

ok, and i'm sorry for you :(

Best Answer

I have seen a ghost before. It was from the house though. He smiled at me.

Best Answer

hmmm...not a love one though. i experienced something creepy though, we didnt see it but while we were having a lecture in class. someone was writing on the board. the heck? who was that? the teaher was like lecturing then letters suddenly appears then disappears

Best Answer

in classroom? if i saw it i will not go that school again

Best Answer

yes n the classroom...even the teacher got scared. whats worst, while she was writing, it was being erased.. sheesh good thng, i graduated already.. was really creepy.

Best Answer

ihave seen way too many horror movies. if a ghost would show up , i would probably never know that it was one because of the way i imagine ghosts would look like.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No but I lived in a haunted house and it had a cold spot in the ba<x>sement. You could put a heater directly in front of the spot in the middle of the room and the heat would radiate around the spot..anyone who stepped in it felt goosebumps....and one day we were cleaning the house and went out for supplies to the car in the driveway right outside of the house and went to go in and all the doors were locked with both of our house keys inside of the locked door and the only way to lock the deadbolt was with the key or from the inside.....

Best Answer

it was so scary

Best Answer

When Daddy's spirit left his body at the hospital, I felt it. I ran from the room to call him back. He paused not turning to look at me. His eyes focused on the light down the hall. I nodded and told him to go on. That we'd meet again.

Best Answer