Alicehath Alicehath 56-60, F 37 Answers Feb 3, 2012

I do not remember specifics but when I was 4 I had a tracheotomy and went through a code blue and made it out alive (obviously). I didn't say anything about what happened that night until a few months later when we had a storm and the power went out. My mom lit a candle and as soon as she lit it I came rushing in the room all excited and she asked me why I said that I thought it was Jesus. She asked me what I was talking about and I explained the whole story of how I saw Jesus and my deceased great grandmother and how he picked me up in his arms. I wish I could remember that but I honestly don't. I know it had to have happened though because I never lie and to this day I still have feelings and strange occurences happen to me regarding spirits and things I can't explain.

Best Answer

Jesus came to me one night in a dream. I was standing in my backyard in my dream and my husband and step son were also in the backyard. They had left the backyard and I was drawn to look up at the sky. The sky split open and a immense light poured out and Jesus stepped fourth. He was light...he wore a robe and it was golden white. He had a staff in his hand and at the end of his staff was a palm leaf. I know it was a message and i think the meassage was that my life was going to get hard but I love you and I am here. I dearly love Jesus. M Parsons

Best Answer

I don't recall seeing the Lord in a dream, but I did see Him once when I was awake. It was about 32 years or so ago, a little after 12 noon on a Sunday. I had left Church and walked down by the river. Suddenly my Lord appeared in the sky. He began to speak to me and was getting closer and closer. He was very kind and His glory so awesome that I can't fully describe it with words. He was the real Lord Jesus. He saved my life that day, cause I no longer wanted to be in the world. Jesus gave me peace passing all understanding. Anyone can call upon His name for salvation!

Best Answer

It wasn't actually a "Dream" as such ... I was having emergency surgery for my gall bladder ... I saw a very bright light and as I drew near; there appeared from it a very celestial looking being dressed in very pure white looking gown , trimmed in gold .... he had long graying hair down past his shoulders and a full beard ... and he was holding a staff ....

Then; he set the staff aside and held out his arms towards me, palm up turned ... suddenly , he just like waved me back and I knew that IF I went any closer ; I'd not return to this side of life ...

I was being awaken by the nurses and a doctor ... they informed me that my heart had stopped during surgery and that they gave me a shot to bring me back to life .....

Who or what did I see ? Was it a DREAM or was it Real ... I'm not for sure ...

Best Answer

I have seen the Crucifixion in a dream, in the early 1980's, and it was horrible. It was nothing like anything I had read, or anything I could have imagined. This was *long* before Mel Gibson's movie or anything that addressed what crucifixion was really like.

I did not speak with him, I just witnessed what happened.

L.

Best Answer

Yes I have. It was f*cking terrifying. It was the Second Advent. He came to judge the world, separating the wheat from the chaff. To this day I remember the dream very clearly.

He didn't say anything to me personally.

Best Answer

Yes. True story I had pneumonia when I was 6 in1946. My mother thought I wouldn't live through the night. I had a vision or dream of Jesus standing surrounded in a brilliant light with his right hand raised I called out to my sister saying that I could see Jesus. The next day I was well and made a quick recovery. That picture has been with me all of the days of my life.

Best Answer

Nearing the end of my cancer treatments, I was struggling with various problems. My boyfriend of 3 years leaving me, moving my belongings from CA to KS, alienating my best friend of 5 years and realizing that I was now alone in the world, sick and in pain, and living in a basement. I had thought that this guy was the one I'd spend my life with, and was reaching a point that I knew I would be alone for the rest of my life. Who would want someone as sick as I was?

I can't remember the day or even month it happened. I was dreaming that I was walking through a market place (think of Aladin) and noticed that there was a small crowd gathering around 1 stall. Making my way over, I noticed a man with brown hair and a beard. He was thin, but not sickly and was wearing white or tan clothes. I remember that he motioned for me to come over and have me sit with him. I walked over and sat on his knee, much like a child would.

I can't describe what he sounded like.. I just remember the emotions and feelings. Everything was calm. The most calm you'll ever know. I was happy, at peace with myself and everything around me. It didn't feel like home... but it felt OK.

He looked at me and spoke very softly; "Don't worry. It'll be alright. You've already met him, but at the wrong time."

I woke up nearly in tears. Not sad. Not scared. Not happy. Just... calm. Calm and with tears. Less than a year later, finished with treatments and getting back into normal life, I met a man who is now my fiance. As it turns out, he used to shop at a store my family owned many years ago. I used to work there on the weekends. The possibility of us having seen each other is very very likely. During the first few months we dated he told me about a question he asked his mother; "Am I crazy for falling in love with someone who has cancer?"

Clearly the answer was 'no'. It really is like we were meant to be. I've never been healthier, or happier. And I thank that dream for giving me something to hold onto out of that darkness.

Best Answer

I did not see his face. What I seen was in a very white bright lit place but I know he was here. And I felt peaceful and was not reminded of my sinful nature just like many men. Sometimes I may have forgotten this encounter in my dreams but once I thought about it, it reminded me of how real he is. Glory to our Saviour!

Best Answer

My family believes in alotta things that have to do with jesus and god especially and all that stuff and well I had a dream that this black woman(not being racist) was announcing jesus coming and noOne payed attention they was throwing her papers out and everything but something about her caught my attention and she was homeless so I brought to my house and when I brought her in my mom had a picture with someone's photo and flowers in front of it and the women gave the flower life again and it was so beautiful and she said no One will know or notice me when I come only a few will and a small amount will believe and pay attention the woman was jesus in my eyes (I thought I was going crazy but idk what to think anymore )

Best Answer

2006 i received the holy spirit in jail while praying with four inmates...when suddenly a white light shined in my face like if you had your eyes closed and someone put a bright light bulb in front of your eyes.I didnt want to open my eyes for some reason i guess from shock.When it was over i felt sooooo happy and my eyes were lit up...im like how can i feel happy when im going threw this extremely toughest time of my life but an inmate knew what happened to me once he seen my face...so that was my first experience just to share with you but now here comes the dream...about 4 months later i dreamed i was in a born and with this man was there with me when suddenly a lion and tiger attacked us..i chased the lion off with a fork pick then i went to help the man fighting the tiger so i aimed the fork at the tiger but didn't see that the lion came back but it came so close to my face before i seen it..i knew it was too late and it was going to bite my face off cause i couldnt move the fork quick enough to protect myself but then a bright light shined from behind me wich made both the lion and tiger walk to the side of the walls and sit down like they were givin order by there master to sit..i try to turn and see what the light was but when i did force from the light would push my face to look at the two animals sitting...i wanted to see jesus something told me it was him because of what was happening so i fought the light by constantly looking back after being turned away i must have looked back 15 times when i finally seen him for a second..i wanted to see if jesus was black or white..you know that was one of the big questions that people wondered but he was too bright like a white light bulb all i could see was white light and an outline of a man in the middle of it...im trying to get that relationship i had with him when i was locked up because now im sinning again..i dreamed this 7 yrs ago when i was more obedient to God.. now what i feared would happen after being out in this world around liars ungodly family members whom i care for and ungodly girlfriends, has happened. Whats wierd is i question myself why am i sinning after knowing God and how he thinks and what he expects of us..but i know the answer im being attacked by demons..pray for me..people who are gifted prophets tell me God is going to use me for something big...and i did ask God to make me his soldier to do his will and save people..pray for mr and bless you

Best Answer

I have actually seen him three times in visions when I was awake and praying.I also went to heaven on the 25th Oct 96.It was awesome! I am a born again Christian,who is baptised with the Holy Spirit.I saw him in a dream once where death was nailed to the cross,itwas struggling to get off,putrid,vile and evil.It couldn't get off ,ever,because Jesus had defeated it.Jesus was next to the cross,looking up at it,smiling! He had priests robes on.

Best Answer

YES. I had a dream with Jesus and it was awesome! I had a dream where I came to a river.... and I wanted to get baptized. Water baptized. I wanted to do it to wash off the old me then start fresh in a new life being good like Jesus. So I went out into the river.. I thought the river was shallow But when I went out there it was Deeper then I expected so it was up over my head. I went down into the water > dunked myself down then Jesus appeared behind me. I was under the water with my hands out to my sides.. he appeared behind me and grabbed onto my hands and power went out from him and came into my body. It was like jolts of electricity > like jolts of Love that went through my body then he dissapeard.

He didn't say anything. He just grabbed my hands imparted this Jolt of Love into me. then he dissapeared. It was the baptism of the Holy Spirit!! It was like divine pure powerful love going through me.

When he was there for a moment he did not say anything But I got a glimpse of his appearance. He was Awesome. Very majestic Looking. His face was a chiseled appearance. Like when you see mount Rushmore and the faces are very angular and chiseled and monumental looking. His face looked like that.

He was very manly and powerful looking and he was pretty big. Like a pretty good size man. Strong and manly and he was awesome. He had a long grey robe on. and it was tied around him with a rope around his waste and he had very simple sandals on. But man he was so cool. I wish he had said something to me but he didnt. He just grabbed my hands and Power > Holy Spirit went into me. then he dissapeared. So I rose out of the water and came out of the water

and I started to tell people that Jesus appeared to me and I started to put my hands on people and pray for them and they would fall down under the power of the Holy Spirit and people were getting healed.

it was cool.

Best Answer

i had a dream i was on top of a hill like a rocky mountain looking place or a bridge it was the highest point in the city and i was looking out over a ledge. i saw the city i was in the outskirts i saw all of the city lights and then i looked into the sky it was night. i saw blueish white balls or maybe orbs going into the sky and then i saw a bright light, then it turned into a cross then it turned into jesus and then he got closer and closer and he had his arms out wide comming owards me i saw his face and his face was solemn and when he was about close i woke up.

Best Answer

yes... he was bleeding... covered with welts and cursing the "bloody jews".... outstanding!!!

Best Answer

Nope, but I had a dream one time where I asked God to do me a very important favour, and in two days it actually was done, but I didn't have to keep my part of the deal that I made with him in my dream. I think it was because it wasn't for me, but for someone else.

Best Answer

I had a dream where God called me up and we ended up hanging out in heaven drinking beer and laughing at humanity.

Best Answer

Might have the makings of a good joke: An athiest and God walked into a bar........

Best Answer

Yeah I did kinda wonder if it was God telling me something.

Best Answer

I didn't see Jesus.. but God spoke to me in a dream. It was loud like thunder and powerful... .. it was very bright.. .. and beautiful.

Best Answer

I dreamed, I was on a Ferry boat in the middle of the Hudson river in NY. At first I looked at the tall buildings, they were there and then they were gone, the Twin towers were there then gone, many other buildings were there then gone. A Temple looking building was there then gone. I showed this to my daughter, then suddenly there was a shout, when we looked in the sky Jesus was there in the clouds slowly descending, I said with great happiness here He comes Sameera here comes Jesus.

Best Answer

Yes I have, along with God. I used to have dreams that I was fighting evil. I rarely ever saw it but I sensed it. I challenged it to come out and fight and usually I ended up being overwhelmed because of its power. One time it was really bad and in my dream I prayed very hard for help. All of a sudden I was in a different place, walking hand-in-hand with two people whom I could not see because they were extremely tall. All I could see was their hands. I looked up to my left and it was Jesus looking down at me. I thought, OK, then who is holding my right hand? What I saw was not a face as I know it but I knew it was looking at me. It was very sparkly and full of light. I assumed it was God. After that I only had one or two more dreams like that and I defeated the evil, which was personified in a dark figure.

Best Answer