Alicehath Alicehath 56-60, F 42 Answers Feb 3, 2012

I do not remember specifics but when I was 4 I had a tracheotomy and went through a code blue and made it out alive (obviously). I didn't say anything about what happened that night until a few months later when we had a storm and the power went out. My mom lit a candle and as soon as she lit it I came rushing in the room all excited and she asked me why I said that I thought it was Jesus. She asked me what I was talking about and I explained the whole story of how I saw Jesus and my deceased great grandmother and how he picked me up in his arms. I wish I could remember that but I honestly don't. I know it had to have happened though because I never lie and to this day I still have feelings and strange occurences happen to me regarding spirits and things I can't explain.

Best Answer

Jesus came to me one night in a dream. I was standing in my backyard in my dream and my husband and step son were also in the backyard. They had left the backyard and I was drawn to look up at the sky. The sky split open and a immense light poured out and Jesus stepped fourth. He was light...he wore a robe and it was golden white. He had a staff in his hand and at the end of his staff was a palm leaf. I know it was a message and i think the meassage was that my life was going to get hard but I love you and I am here. I dearly love Jesus. M Parsons

Best Answer

I don't recall seeing the Lord in a dream, but I did see Him once when I was awake. It was about 32 years or so ago, a little after 12 noon on a Sunday. I had left Church and walked down by the river. Suddenly my Lord appeared in the sky. He began to speak to me and was getting closer and closer. He was very kind and His glory so awesome that I can't fully describe it with words. He was the real Lord Jesus. He saved my life that day, cause I no longer wanted to be in the world. Jesus gave me peace passing all understanding. Anyone can call upon His name for salvation!

Best Answer

I have seen the Crucifixion in a dream, in the early 1980's, and it was horrible. It was nothing like anything I had read, or anything I could have imagined. This was *long* before Mel Gibson's movie or anything that addressed what crucifixion was really like.<br />
I did not speak with him, I just witnessed what happened.<br />
L.

Best Answer

was it similar to what mel gibson portrayed........what did you see ?

Best Answer

Yes. True story I had pneumonia when I was 6 in1946. My mother thought I wouldn't live through the night. I had a vision or dream of Jesus standing surrounded in a brilliant light with his right hand raised I called out to my sister saying that I could see Jesus. The next day I was well and made a quick recovery. That picture has been with me all of the days of my life.

Best Answer

I had a dream that it was Passover and I went to the place where Jesus was eating with his disciples and I knocked on the door. Someone let me in and set a place for me at the table next to Jesus. I didn't want to sit down because I didn't feel worthy enough to sit next to him, but he insisted. then we went to Gethsemini and I kneeled next to Jesus as he prayed to God. He asked if his death would even be worth anything. He asked if anyone would even remember him when he was gone. I told him that millions of people will worship him for thousands of years to come and I comforted him. Then the soldiers came to take him away and I went with them as well. I was free. I could have left. Jesus could not and I did not. I stood with him at his trial before the High Priest and I stood with him at his trial before Pilate. I then walked with him as he carried the cross to Golgotha and I sang words of comfort to him as he died on the cross. The dream ended with me being with the disciples when the resurrected Christ appeared to them.

Best Answer

This is one of the best written so far. You are certainly special. God does have a great deal of love for you. To me you have been chosen. You stood with Jesus even during Jesus darkest times. You may be a golden child. Look for other signs, dreams, spiritual messages. Keep living your Godly spiritual life. God bless!

Best Answer

2006 i received the holy spirit in jail while praying with four inmates...when suddenly a white light shined in my face like if you had your eyes closed and someone put a bright light bulb in front of your eyes.I didnt want to open my eyes for some reason i guess from shock.When it was over i felt sooooo happy and my eyes were lit up...im like how can i feel happy when im going threw this extremely toughest time of my life but an inmate knew what happened to me once he seen my face...so that was my first experience just to share with you but now here comes the dream...about 4 months later i dreamed i was in a born and with this man was there with me when suddenly a lion and tiger attacked us..i chased the lion off with a fork pick then i went to help the man fighting the tiger so i aimed the fork at the tiger but didn't see that the lion came back but it came so close to my face before i seen it..i knew it was too late and it was going to bite my face off cause i couldnt move the fork quick enough to protect myself but then a bright light shined from behind me wich made both the lion and tiger walk to the side of the walls and sit down like they were givin order by there master to sit..i try to turn and see what the light was but when i did force from the light would push my face to look at the two animals sitting...i wanted to see jesus something told me it was him because of what was happening so i fought the light by constantly looking back after being turned away i must have looked back 15 times when i finally seen him for a second..i wanted to see if jesus was black or white..you know that was one of the big questions that people wondered but he was too bright like a white light bulb all i could see was white light and an outline of a man in the middle of it...im trying to get that relationship i had with him when i was locked up because now im sinning again..i dreamed this 7 yrs ago when i was more obedient to God.. now what i feared would happen after being out in this world around liars ungodly family members whom i care for and ungodly girlfriends, has happened. Whats wierd is i question myself why am i sinning after knowing God and how he thinks and what he expects of us..but i know the answer im being attacked by demons..pray for me..people who are gifted prophets tell me God is going to use me for something big...and i did ask God to make me his soldier to do his will and save people..pray for mr and bless you

Best Answer

YES. I had a dream with Jesus and it was awesome! I had a dream where I came to a river.... and I wanted to get baptized. Water baptized. I wanted to do it to wash off the old me then start fresh in a new life being good like Jesus. So I went out into the river.. I thought the river was shallow But when I went out there it was Deeper then I expected so it was up over my head. I went down into the water > dunked myself down then Jesus appeared behind me. I was under the water with my hands out to my sides.. he appeared behind me and grabbed onto my hands and power went out from him and came into my body. It was like jolts of electricity > like jolts of Love that went through my body then he dissapeard. <br />
He didn't say anything. He just grabbed my hands imparted this Jolt of Love into me. then he dissapeared. It was the baptism of the Holy Spirit!! It was like divine pure powerful love going through me. <br />
When he was there for a moment he did not say anything But I got a glimpse of his appearance. He was Awesome. Very majestic Looking. His face was a chiseled appearance. Like when you see mount Rushmore and the faces are very angular and chiseled and monumental looking. His face looked like that. <br />
He was very manly and powerful looking and he was pretty big. Like a pretty good size man. Strong and manly and he was awesome. He had a long grey robe on. and it was tied around him with a rope around his waste and he had very simple sandals on. But man he was so cool. I wish he had said something to me but he didnt. He just grabbed my hands and Power > Holy Spirit went into me. then he dissapeared. So I rose out of the water and came out of the water <br />
and I started to tell people that Jesus appeared to me and I started to put my hands on people and pray for them and they would fall down under the power of the Holy Spirit and people were getting healed. <br />
it was cool.

Best Answer

It wasn't actually a "Dream" as such ... I was having emergency surgery for my gall bladder ... I saw a very bright light and as I drew near; there appeared from it a very celestial looking being dressed in very pure white looking gown , trimmed in gold .... he had long graying hair down past his shoulders and a full beard ... and he was holding a staff ....<br />
Then; he set the staff aside and held out his arms towards me, palm up turned ... suddenly , he just like waved me back and I knew that IF I went any closer ; I'd not return to this side of life ... <br />
I was being awaken by the nurses and a doctor ... they informed me that my heart had stopped during surgery and that they gave me a shot to bring me back to life ..... <br />
Who or what did I see ? Was it a DREAM or was it Real ... I'm not for sure ...

Best Answer

Yes I have. It was f*cking terrifying. It was the Second Advent. He came to judge the world, separating the wheat from the chaff. To this day I remember the dream very clearly.<br />
He didn't say anything to me personally.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Yes. I saw a bridge braking up and I am walking with lots of kids around me. Then the bridge broke and the kids are in the other side and I am hanging under the bridge above to fall then I saw Jesus giving his hands to me and asked me to save the kids.

Best Answer

My story is different.. In 1985 after a prayer meeting I went home and fell asleep. I remember when I drifted off to sleep I felt like I was hovering over the bed, with this happening I fell fast asleep . Then a few hours later I sensed had a being of light appear in my room. When He appeared I instantly awoke. My whole existence in every way imaginable was instantly snapped to attention from a deep sleep to fully awake. There was a feeling of such unfathomable power. I was on my right side and rolled over on my back to see what this being was. (Upon looking back i found myself at total peace, totally safe) I instantly knew He is Jesus. When I looked at him He looked like He was 14 ft tall, yet fit in my room that is ten feet in height. I could see his hair and robes, I could make out the features of his face even tho it shone like the sun . The light was shining from within him, kind of like a fluorescent bulb with the light staying inside the bulb, not shining out into the room. His light is very bright. Yet this light shone towards me in such away that it lite him up and nothing else in the room. Like a light in utter darkness..... So I lay there looking at him.... He looks at me and i notice a rod in his right hand that's about two feet long He raises it above his head, I could still see the rod below the ceiling level in my room, yet he still looked 14 ft tall. He looks up to the sky... like he is waiting for an agreement of some sort.... looks around like "Does everyone witness this" and "who dares to stop me" I could sense the absolute authority when He did this... He raises the rod above his head and "bam" hits me with the rod on my left side, then disappears. I felt the rod hit me. He says nothing the whole time to me .... I rolled over and went back to sleep. This was so vivid that i never forgot it and l, from time to time, relive it in my mind like it was a few minutes ago...... I am positive it means something. I have been searching off and on for years as to the answer to it all. Yet still no answer....

Best Answer

I saw Jesus in my dreams, twice so far. The first time was on a Sunday, summer 2012. I had gotten up and prepared to go to church. Because I had so many issues surrounding my personal life at that time, I felt as though God had forsaken me and I decided not to go to church.<br />
I was too depressed to stay awake either and after a short prayer, I went back to bed. In my dream, I was in a dessert walking hand in hand with Jesus. He had a tanned/olive skin and short,curly hair. We didnt talk about anything, we just enjoyed each others company. I then saw three girls who had been kidnapped in Iran and were meant to be killed. Jesus turned the heart of the killer and instead he rescued them. I then woke up from the trance and knew exactly that I was in my room( my eyes were still shut), however the hand of Jesus was still holding mine. The family I lived with came back from church and they were trying to wake me up. This really upset me as I did not want to leave the Lords presence.<br />
The next time I saw Jesus, I was sleeping in the night. I saw Him on the clouds in His glory.. He was facing downwards like He was going to descend any moment. In the dream my friend was with me, so I pointed out to the sky and told her that Jesus was there. She was not moved by that fact.

Best Answer

I was 5 years old and in kindergarten. It was on vacation. I had a dream that I was in the playground of my elementary school for the kindergarteners. I was playing soccer with all my classmates and I ran in the grass towards the bark box and then fell. I wanted to cry but I looked up to the sky and it was a grey day as if it was going to rain but the sky opened up and I saw Jesus face and he smiled at me. That's all I remember from the dream. I just know that I am 18 and have never forgotten that dream. I always think it was foreshadowing my life.

Best Answer

Nearing the end of my cancer treatments, I was struggling with various problems. My boyfriend of 3 years leaving me, moving my belongings from CA to KS, alienating my best friend of 5 years and realizing that I was now alone in the world, sick and in pain, and living in a ba<x>sement. I had thought that this guy was the one I'd spend my life with, and was reaching a point that I knew I would be alone for the rest of my life. Who would want someone as sick as I was?<br />
I can't remember the day or even month it happened. I was dreaming that I was walking through a market place (think of Aladin) and noticed that there was a small crowd gathering around 1 stall. Making my way over, I noticed a man with brown hair and a beard. He was thin, but not sickly and was wearing white or tan clothes. I remember that he motioned for me to come over and have me sit with him. I walked over and sat on his knee, much like a child would.<br />
I can't describe what he sounded like.. I just remember the emotions and feelings. Everything was calm. The most calm you'll ever know. I was happy, at peace with myself and everything around me. It didn't feel like home... but it felt OK.<br />
He looked at me and spoke very softly; "Don't worry. It'll be alright. You've already met him, but at the wrong time."<br />
I woke up nearly in tears. Not sad. Not scared. Not happy. Just... calm. Calm and with tears. Less than a year later, finished with treatments and getting back into normal life, I met a man who is now my fiance. As it turns out, he used to shop at a store my family owned many years ago. I used to work there on the weekends. The possibility of us having seen each other is very very likely. During the first few months we dated he told me about a question he asked his mother; "Am I crazy for falling in love with someone who has cancer?" <br />
Clearly the answer was 'no'. It really is like we were meant to be. I've never been healthier, or happier. And I thank that dream for giving me something to hold onto out of that darkness.

Best Answer

I dreamt of Jesus twice.<br />
In the first dream, I was sleeping and heard a knock on my front door. I live in a townhouse and my bedroom is above the front door. I got up in the dark and looked out the window and on the steps I saw Jesus. He was glowing in brilliant white. I got really scared and moved away from the window. I felt Jesus looking up and his gaze went through the walls of my house and I could feel Him looking straight through my ribcage into my heart. I instantly knew that Jesus knew everything about me… my fears, my sorrows, my eternal being. He said: Come my child! and I started to cry and replied… I’m not ready! <br />
It was the worst feeling of my life and I never want to not be ready again for as long as I'm alive!<br />
In the second dream (a week later) I was in my bed sleeping. My left shin got cold as if exposed to temperatures below zero and the coldness moved up towards my knee. I opened my eyes to see what it was and I saw Jesus standing next to my bed with his hand on my knee. He is tall and very mighty… his power is beyond comprehension. I reached out for him and yelled “Jesus save me!” I looked down and saw a dark pit underneath me with demons pulling me down by my ankles. Jesus took my hand and it was as though touched by electricity... power flushed throughout my body and I instantly felt my entire body fill up with peace, love and serenity.

Best Answer

I did not see Jesus but I believe I received a message.. I was dreaming that I was flying( which is always fun) and I soared over a mountain of coal . On the black mountain were the words" ERIN DREAMS GREAT" written in white stones. I was excited to see my name written so I flew over the message again ..but the message had changed to "JESUS IS GREAT".. ..10 yrs later and I still don't practice any formal religion but my personal relationship with God is very special. thanks for reading.

Best Answer

Yes. In my dream, people were lost and in turmoil. I found myself walking into a carpenter shop, with anxiety in my heart. The gentleman inside was modest and angelic. He knew my name... He told me that once I walked out the doors, all would be well. As an affirmation to his words, I did leave, and all was well. The lost were found and there was a great loving reunion. I knew he was Jesus, the man in the carpenter shop. He didn't have to say it.... I just knew. His presence was pure love and knowing. <3

Best Answer

I did not see his face. What I seen was in a very white bright lit place but I know he was here. And I felt peaceful and was not reminded of my sinful nature just like many men. Sometimes I may have forgotten this encounter in my dreams but once I thought about it, it reminded me of how real he is. Glory to our Saviour!

Best Answer