Rumplestiltskin?

Best Answer

nope. didnt hear about ya til that Savannah bish started posting things. then again im never on Q & A......... hey! you dont have a bikini on yet.........wtf?

Best Answer

hahaha how would you know what i am wearing and yeah i guess my haters make me famous,hahah

Best Answer

a ittle what!?!!

Best Answer

we're all in bikinis or togas

Best Answer

I wanna see bikinis!

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

you gonna strut it for us Dr????

Best Answer

Are you Casey Anthony?

Best Answer

noooo wtc

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Now and again. You ask questions relatively frequently. If this is about the crazy woman who keeps on calling you out, ignore her. Haters gonna hate.

Best Answer

yeah, i've seen you on here before.

Best Answer

nope, but i do now lol ;)<br />
btw i knew someone i went to school with growing up that had the same name!! although i think she spelled her name with a "k" and maybe had 2 "r"s in her last name...not sure, might have to pull out a yearbook haha

Best Answer

oh thats sooo weird hahaha yeah but i still go to school so cant be me haha(:

Best Answer

i didn't think so lol
but yeah funny thing is tho, you two seem to be similar too, at least she was a blonde too lol that's wild...well to me at least since i know there is no other person sharing a name with me....unlike my one friend "eric smith" haha

Best Answer

hahahaha, yeah its rare to find someone with they same first and last name, i am friends with two people that have the same first middle and last name born on the same day but diff year lol

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Sure sweets

Best Answer

No, I haven't.

Best Answer

No. That's my final answer, and I'm sticking to it.

Best Answer

Are you shopping for a scapegoat?

Best Answer