I live in Maine, USA... I wanna see Palm Trees!

Best Answer

I think falling snow is so beautiful. It's magical and gives me the same feeling as Christmas. <br />
I don't like cleaning up after it though or how dirty it becomes, the magic is then over!

Best Answer

Just looked out and it's snowing now. The tops of the car are the first to show this when it's dark out. Looking at the streetlight, you can see it coming down. So beautiful!

Best Answer

My mother conceived me in snow ((Canadian))

Best Answer

yes at Thredbo

Best Answer

Yes, Holland is a nasty, wet country. I hate it. I hate winter.

Best Answer

The first time I ever saw snow was on a school trip to Tasmania and a bus took us to the top of My Wellington where there was plenty of it. Exciting as that was for someone brought up in sub tropical Sydney it was nothing compared to the thrill of seeing it fall for the first time. That also happened in Tasmania after my family moved down there. We were driving to Huonville along the old Huon Highway<br />
when snow started falling and it felt like being inside a snow globe.

Best Answer

Sure! Although the last time was in November 2011. Not good... even by California standards.

Best Answer

Yes. I've lived in UK and Germany.

Best Answer

Canada, in the winter.....definitely.

Best Answer

only the kind that comes from frozen angel pee up in the sky. i've never seen the studio 54 kind.

Best Answer

Barely at all this year. But in New England, you'd have to be blind to have never seen snow.

Best Answer

I live down under in Sydney

Best Answer

I didn't think you lived in New England, just stating the fact!

Best Answer

The real snow or the other 'snow' ?

Best Answer

oh, good question!

Best Answer

The real snow

Best Answer

Snow the ground now!

Best Answer

I live in Ohio USA and I have seen snow all my life in the winter all I can say is I want warm weather more then the snow.

Best Answer

Yes, about 7 - 8 years ago.

Best Answer

New York's been buried under the $#!t

Best Answer

yep, right now. have you?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

4 to 5 months a year.

Best Answer