NotRyan NotRyan 26-30, M 13 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Hobbies

yes and i got arrested for it. i had to make some withdrawals from different banks for my boss, i was in biker gear, every bank i went to the same security team was leaving with cash boxes, after three bank i walk out to armed police who demanded to know why i was following the security van, i then had to explain why i had 12,000 pounds on me.

Best Answer

Holy ****! Did your boss stick up for you? I think you deserve a raise after putting up with that.

Best Answer

i was getting payed alot, to do the money runs, his trust in me was enough, he went ballistic at the police, i had a supper intendant and all the officers involved give me a personal appolige. they even aranged for extra officers on the beat when i did the money runs.

Best Answer

Well yeh... that's how people you don't know gradually become friends..?!<br />
Or victims...

Best Answer

Or maybe they're stalking you.

Best Answer

Maybe that's all my 'friends' are, just a conspiring group of stalkers... oh no I'm in the Truman Show!!!

Best Answer

YES! 3 times...we both try to remember where we know each other from. All we have figured out is that we liked each other back then. It is bizarre

Best Answer

Every Single Day

Best Answer

yeah it happens to me all the time lol

Best Answer

Nope. :O

Best Answer

You must live in a city.

Best Answer

You must be psychic!

Best Answer