lady ga ga on stage

Best Answer

I saw a pig, er I mean cop beating up a defensless teen who had no weapons and was laying on the ground begging him to please stop! I had respected police up till then, that made me lose all respect.

Best Answer

I've sat with my best friend and his family as his wife drew her last breaths, but it doesn't haunt me as much as the experience of watching her basically evaporate over the course of two years. Nothing written on the subject of cancer could have ever prepared me for the helpless, horrible experience of seeing a human being disappear a little bit at a time until she eventually was simply, officially gone.

Best Answer

My best friend in a hospital bed, restrained against his will.

Best Answer

Seeing my dad's dead body in the hospital after he passed and walking out of the room knowing that be the last time I ever see him again.

Best Answer

Yes. It had a ripped brown paper shopping bag with magazines and a jar of coffee spilling out into the snow, and my mother on the ground bleeding with my father standing over her, and me pleading for Howard to do something.

Best Answer

Oh wow, I am so sorry.

Best Answer

You are a nice person. Thank you.

Best Answer

Yes I have. I saw a friend after he had been run over by a car and it nearly ripped his face off, he didn't survive.<br />
The worst I have seen though was a family member after they committed suicide with a 12ga shotgun.,

Best Answer