peaceloveandfairydust peaceloveandfairydust 16-17, F 12 Answers Jun 8, 2012

I took rifle class in college. That was the only time.

Best Answer

I've shot many guns, the first one at age 6 with my grandfather. I can honestly say that I've never shot anyone or even had the desire to shoot anyone. I do like knowing that I could if I HAD to though.

Best Answer

yes...first time was a 22 rifle...no, I have never shot anyone

Best Answer

i fired a revolver once. but i almost cry because the gun hit my face while its recoil

Best Answer

I played House of the Dead in the arcade and shot the hell out of those zombies !!

Best Answer

I have shot a number of different guns but only at targets, never at anyone.<br />
My first experience was on my Uncle's farm. We shot at a can on a stump.

Best Answer

yes. <br />
daddy had me shoot a can before sending me to the timber for supper when i was about 8.<br />
no. been shot at a couple of times -- but -- no.

Best Answer

I would say that over 99% of the people that own a gun do not shoot anyone.<br />
To add this in your question makes me a little uncomfortable to say the least.

Best Answer

I didn't ask if anyone owned a gun. I asked if anyone has shot a gun. The purpose for even holding a gun is to shoot someone or something. SO the reason I asked is to see how many people have shot someone. Whether it be a person who shot an intruder, someone in the military who shot a bad guy, or if it may have been an accident from being stupid. Think before you respond.

Best Answer

The purpose for holding a gun is not to shoot anyone!
So many people clean their guns, target practice with a gun, hunt with a gun, but rarely do they pick up a gun to shoot some one! I think you need to look at how you think more than how I responded! If anyone saw you with a gun in your hand they should then be very afraid which is not what gun ownership is all about for 99.99% of the people out there.

Best Answer