tonybologna tonybologna 70+, M 18 Answers Feb 18, 2012

When i was working for Kirby if you want to call that a job. I was riding in one of their vehicles a few months back and when we hit a bump and it slammed by head into the door of the vehicle. I'm not sure what's wrong.

Best Answer

No my doctor advised me against it

Best Answer

Not in the door, but my head and glasses did get caught up in one of those automatic shoulder belt things. Giggling and being squished at the same time with the kids in the back seat roaring. I was not hurt, fortunately. Still a good laff, tho'.

Best Answer

Ouch.

Best Answer

my friend closed my head in an electric car window once

Best Answer

OUCH

Best Answer

i did yes, and i shattered the cartilage in both my ears. cartilage doesn't heal, ya know? that was 20 years ago and i can still feel the bits of shattered cartilage in my ears.

Best Answer

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

No, but I did slam my hand in one. OMG! The pain was like nothing I have ever experienced. Hurt so freakin bad that I blacked out. It literally made me weak and dizzy.

Best Answer

fingers

Best Answer

No, but I can think of a few people I'd like to do it too.

Best Answer

unfortunately yes

Best Answer

Yes and fingers!!

Best Answer

Why would you do it to yourself?

Best Answer

One word Beer.

Best Answer

drinking and driving is fun.

Best Answer

no but i rode a brand new mongoose into an open one... what are hand brakes at 9 years old?

Best Answer