Yes on the London Underground this man in a lift groped my bottom, I slapped him right across the face hard, the other travelers all clapped.

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i wish I was there!!!!

Best Answer

Yes, once. They were bigger than me!

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Only with my mind, and they know it too, they get the dramatic pause infused with the evil eye.

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHHH

Best Answer

Most definitely

Best Answer

Yes, several times and they deserved it each time. I also punched a girl when I was 14 who said my mum was mad - I knocked her down on the slope outside the main school hall.

Best Answer

yes myself......called it a reality slap when I need to wtf up after dating this loser

Best Answer

yep, a jealous stalker girl who would attack any girlfriend I had on sight, this one time she turned up after hearing I had a new girlfriend and she asked her if she was my girlfriend and when she said yes, why? this girl dragged my girlfriend to the floor by her hair... I wasn't going to let her get away with that so I grabbed her and slapped her hard across the face, this just made her more angry and we went inside and shut the door and let her get on with her little paddy in the street until the police came and took her away.

Best Answer

Yes. When punching may have been a little too harsh for the given situation.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yup my friend and my ex but that time i was friendly wit him

Best Answer

For my pleasure or theirs?

Best Answer

Not slapped but I have punched someone in the face.

Best Answer

nope, but I've been slapped. =(

Best Answer

Yea been on the receiving end a couple times myself

Best Answer

sucks dont it.

Best Answer