Am smoking a joint wonderd who else has smoked smokes it and if you like it or not :)
TommyJonse TommyJonse 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

Yep....and still do....

Puff Puff Pass.....Don't **** Up the Rotation!!!!!!

Best Answer

you bet, still do ;p

Best Answer

Dude, I have done almost everything, save heroin.

Hallucinogens were forever my drug of choice until

I fried my brain, found out I had bi polar and had to let

it all go.

Weed was always waaaay to mellow for "demonic Helena"...my sess name.

Enjoy.

Best Answer

Yah, takes tha pain away.

Best Answer

Yes, for extreme pain as an alternative to prescribed drugs, it had a more natural effect but gave me headaches a bit.

Best Answer

I don't like I love it!

Best Answer

Good old mary jane is my psych med. I use only natures drugs. I'm into medicinal herbs for everything. Down here in Costa Rica almost every plant is medicinal. For headaches, liver cleanse, fever, burns, etc. I'm a firm believer that there are herbs for anything that ails you. Have you watched the you tube about this great big mushroom that this guy used to help cure a cancerous tumor in his mother? I believe in the herbs. and as far as the ganja is concerned, I smoke it many times daily.

Best Answer

Yes, and yes.

I've found certain people don't care for weed because it dulls their senses and for others it's puts them to sleep.

Best Answer

puff puff pass :)

Best Answer