Did it work???
xpattykicksassx xpattykicksassx 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Self Improvement

Yes I have and it was for my out of control behavior! It seemed to work! It was also a wonderful experience!

Best Answer

Good for you :)

Best Answer

Yes it was good for me :) I probably needed it and it was the only way to get through to me!

Best Answer

I've never tried it before, but I prolly would, heck, if it works, what better way is there than to cut right to the chase?!!...huh? great, if it works ....

Best Answer

thanx!

Best Answer

I wouldn't trust one.

Best Answer

I want to but I don't know how to begin to explain the s h i t I want help with I want to try to learn self hypnosis or something instead.

Best Answer

I feel like if someone that knew how to hypnotize, hypnotized their self they would remain in a comatose state lol.

Best Answer

they have heard it all it DOES work. i ws suceffully made it to three weeks without a cigarette. it being during christmas i stsrted back.please try again
i am .

Best Answer

Believe me, this isn't about cigarettes or alcohol, maybe they have heard smiler stuff but they probably thought those people were crazy to.

Best Answer

nah, i dont wanna mess with that crap. i dont want anybody controlling my mind for me. i mean, what if while im hynotized, the doctor makes me believe something that isnt true and then when i wake up my life is somehow irreversibly changed? i dont think its worth the risk.

Best Answer

No, but my hubby got hypnotised in Vegas. YES IT WORKED. And yes it was outrageous and fun. I want to learn hypnosis.. What a clever thing to know how to do!

Best Answer

Nope. I don't want anyone stuffing around with my mind while i am zonked out.

Best Answer