i stayed up 16 hours once but that was it. WOW 56 ANSWERS THANKS EVERYBODY!
JustChrisCarter JustChrisCarter 18-21, M 62 Answers Jul 19, 2012

168 hours , And that was just to stay alive or be killed by charlie <br />
Viet Nam was no pick-nick

Best Answer

cafechatte If your refering to the green Baret special forces then yes there were many of them around .

Best Answer

Yep in college ... studying for finals ... did it a few times hopped up on NoDoze and Coca-Colas ... final test would get done then would miss the whole next 24 hours because I'd be sleeping after the caffeine high wore off.

Best Answer

ive worked 24 hours straight many times when there is a deadline to get the job done.

Best Answer

I think the most I stayed up was around 40 hours. It was pretty crazy.

Best Answer

I am self employed, Of course I did! but according to oblunder I didnt do that someone else did!

Best Answer

I've done 96 hours while in college. Of course I promptly slept the weekend away afterwards. :)

Best Answer

a few times

Best Answer

Yes, in university almost 48 hours, by the end I was almost hallucinating and started to lose it. Did 24 hours a couple of times due to exams and it's nothing in comparison.

Best Answer

Yes. Sometimes things just happen that way =)

Best Answer

73 hours was my max, had a bet and to this day font know who won, it seems we both slept instantaneously when we came to sit down.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

4 days is my best

Best Answer

of course , many times. You have no choice when inspration comes at night and you can't stop painting :)

Best Answer

Yes, I have stayed up 24 hours straight many times.

Best Answer

stayed up for 6 days last month

Best Answer

just did this week sick couldn t sleep just starting feel better . have worked 16 hr days more than once! did for month stright once good money but took long time to catch back up to normal

Best Answer

Back in college, I stayed up for 3 whole days once. I didn't have time to sleep, I worked full time, went to school full time, and the little time I had left I usually just did my homework. I started to see some crazy stuff after the 2nd day.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yeahhh a few times with my boyfriend <3

Best Answer