Eveeyes Eveeyes 26-30, F 25 Answers Apr 3, 2012

Yeah.

Best Answer

Yea but there was no hand so I was relieved

Best Answer

Yes. I actually.just leapt off a.roof and had one go in my boot. Thankfully, it bent and missed my foot.

Best Answer

One time but the nail only went half of my feet because I knew something unusual was going on there x)

Best Answer

lol oh okay.

Best Answer

Yep...there are more holes in my soles than a pin cushion lol

Best Answer

No but my brother stepped on a rusty fish hook so we took him to the emergency room.

Best Answer

No, but I stepped on a shard of glass...

Best Answer

Oh yes----the reason for my most recent tetanus shot

Best Answer

Yes, while jumping down out of a tree-fort back when I was about 10 yrs.old! OUCH!! Yanked it out and hobbled home!! Ouch again!! Then, a neighbor applied "1st Aide"! Ouch, thrice!!

Best Answer

Yes, when I was about 7 was running through a neighbors yard to hide behind their shed while playing hide and seek. I stepped on a board that had several nails in it and one went through my foot and came out the top. Hurt like hell pulling my foot off the board and hobbling back home crying all the way.

Best Answer

OMG YES!!! OUCH!!!!

I felt it and heart a big pop as it busted through the bottom of my foot! :O

Horrible experience, especially pulling it out! YUCK! :P

Best Answer

Yes. Many. :)

Only one that went into my foot though. Fortunately, it was a small one and it didn't get in far before I was hopping up and down on the other foot, going "Shooooooot!"

Much worse was when I shot myself in the thumb with an industrial staple gun.

Best Answer

You're so violent ;)

Best Answer

Yes once, lucky it went in-between my toes.

Best Answer

yea.......right between the toes of me flip flops.........wouldve hurt like a b itCh if it went in though ;-)

Best Answer

yes the doctor had to pull it out...HURT LIKE HELL

Best Answer

Yes and it was very serious.

Best Answer