janejopie janejopie 22-25, F 11 Answers Jun 3, 2011

This ex employee ordered the merchandise and tried to hide it behind the door in our lab, I had caught her doing other things, cheating on her time card, being rude to other employees and had caught a previous theft ($500 worth) just 3 days before. I was going thru the legal channels when I discovered it, fortunately I caught it before she got out the door with it.

Best Answer

Oh, they would deliver food trays to patients who were going in for operations, and they were gonna throw the food away anyways,so, yes, i ate some of that food..Gee, we didna even get a chance to go and eat lunch, we were so busy..

Best Answer

I've brought home a few pens, one regular Sharpie, some miscellaneous small screws, and some fuses. I finally took the fuses back. I didn't "steal" these things, they were just in my pants pocket when I left work from a maintenance position. I've taken in a lot of things that they should have provided, such as fine point Sharpies because they won't buy them. It's difficult to label small things without them.

Best Answer

I stole my boss once.

Best Answer

I took a tape dispenser around Christmas time to make wrapping presents for the orphanage easier. But seriously after all of the hours that I had worked for the Trilithic company for no compensation in any monetary way it was joyfull to give in a way that did not have to glorify Trilithic in the process of being beneficia. Because they are such "cocksuckers"

Best Answer

my boss,s daughters virginity she was more than happy about he gave me the sack

Best Answer