Yes actually. Sometimes on EP people are the biggest prudes! But still I just keep my head high, and say what I believe. I always end up winning though because what I stand up for is reasonable, intelligent and correct. I'll never put my head on the line for something that doesn't make sense.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes I have, and it becomes easier each successive time

Best Answer

I agree...the confidence gets stronger

Best Answer

Yes more than once and will do it again and again! That is probably why no one likes me and I have no friends! lol

Best Answer

I've lost people who I thought were friends for standing up for what I believe in. I get really passionate about things....especially if it is helping others. I figure if people don't like me for it....I'm better off without them.

Best Answer

Yes and it's cost me friends, family, and recently my job. I realized long ago that I'm the only one looking back at me from the mirror and if I don't like what I see no one else matters.

Best Answer

Wow! That was quite a sacrafice. What was it you felt so strongly about?

Best Answer

Multiple things: religion, gay rights, abortion, freedom of expression, ad infinitum. The most recent incident was over freedom of expression and personal space. I was a kitchen manager and the gm fired a server because she put "I hate my job today" on her facebook status. I expressed that everyone hates their job from time to time and that he should have been more concerned with what caused her to feel that way than firing her for expressing herself on her personal page because it was fascist bull crap. He said it was just an excuse because we were entering the slow season and he needed to lay some people off. So I told him in that case it was a cowardly attempt at fascism then.

Best Answer

Good for you! Most people wouldn't do that.

Best Answer

Most people make me sick.

Best Answer

Yikes!

Best Answer

I live like that and it makes a lonely life. I cant help it. I cant be phony just to fit into a group.

Best Answer

I understand. Apparently being passionate about things bothers people....you really learn who your true friends are...that is for sure

Best Answer

yep. Cost me a job.

Best Answer

Wow! What happened?

Best Answer

People at work were grab assing. Everybody was involved including myself AND a boss. Somebody in another dept. said something to a big boss on days. We all got called into HR, and they knew the one female was involved that we had in our dept, but wanted the names of other individuals. I was the only dude to stand up. Fired us both. I cussed 'em all for cowards as I packed my **** and walked out with the girl. She found a better job within a week and so did I.

Best Answer

Sometimes being honest leads you to something better. Glad it worked out for you!

Best Answer

All the time. I am always standing alone.... I am the cheese.

Best Answer

Does it get lonely?

Best Answer

I was alone for so long that loneliness no longer holds any sting for me.

Best Answer

I hope you aren't alone any more!

Best Answer

Yes, feels like everybody is content and complacent. The world is wrong, and everyone accepts it. Alone I Break - KORN

Best Answer

Hmmm Korn....what is their music about?

Best Answer

My interpretation of most of their music (what I like of theirs that is) is: Expressing great anger and sadness towards feeling powerless.

Best Answer

Okay...makes sense. I have never listened to them...but thought, assumed, that they were a little darker..more of a hate thing, rather than feeling powerless. Good to know.

Best Answer

Well there's a lot more screaming that Michael Bolton... so it might sound like hate :)

Best Answer

hahaha! Do you know when I was younger...I did love Michael Bolton! Not so much now...I like my dubstep/techno...and good music with a beat. What the heck made you mention him?? lol

Best Answer

I just wanted to go for a singer that didn't make me think of hate... then I started humming "How am I supposed to live without you" ... I love how you wrote, "I like my dubstep/techno...and good music" It makes it sound like dubstep and techno are not good music... I have to agree with that :)

Best Answer

No..you read it wrong...I said good music WITH a beat!! I love it!! Great to work out too! Korn doesn't really inspire me to go one more push up....kinda makes me say 'to hell with it all'!! haha Oh...and that Michael B. song use to be my favorite!

Best Answer

I read what I wanted to read. And thank you, I am awesome :)

Best Answer

Well okay!! lol

Best Answer

For sure. Sometimes you have to fight for what is right

Best Answer

Yep! And......you gotta fight...for your right...To Paaaarty!! Sorry...your answer reminded me of that!! lol

Best Answer

Understandable, of course!

Best Answer

All the time. People are relatively indifferent towards me until I open my mouth, and then I become unpopular again.

Best Answer

Do you like it that way?

Best Answer

No. I'm just too honest. That's my undoing.

Best Answer

I'm a pretty honest person....a sweetly honest person, lol!

Best Answer

story of my life.

Best Answer

I hear ya!

Best Answer

Sure have and always will

Best Answer

Good for you =)

Best Answer

shut up

Best Answer