catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 10 Answers Nov 13, 2011

Oh, yes. For all my brave talk, even I have my limits. Pain is pain. One can take only so much. It's like touching a hot stove. Once you do, it hurts. Maybe that's not a good answer, but yes I have done just what you asked. I never like to be broken, but sometimes one can take only so much.

Best Answer

Yeah; I have. I wish I knew who it was who said, "If at first you don't succeed, give up and try something else"

Best Answer

Yes all the time...pursuing school, working out, etc...when i feel as though im not progressing, i give up...which isn't good

Best Answer

Yeah, my perfectionism became too much at 8th Grade, and I haven't drawn again since then. I used to draw practically every day up until then.

Best Answer

Not completely stopped, but a definite decrease.<br />
I stopped being as open and friendly as I once was with people. I used to be very charitable and a lot more trusting too. Those were like passions with me, and I enjoyed being that way. Now I'm more careful about it all, and I am a lot faster to just give up or not to put in so much effort. My last relationship, which I was very passionate about, cured me a bit about romance too. I'm going to simply try to rechannel all of that into other things. Perhaps things that I will be more successful in doing.

Best Answer

Yes, and I regret giving up.

Best Answer

ya, learning to play the Guitar. I love it, just cant get the hang of it.

Best Answer

yes.. and it got me no where cos I completely gave up

Best Answer