Idk what a vector field is..But I have sucked .... because I like it..

Best Answer

I have sucked **** for any reason!

Best Answer

Did you ever receive a vector field for it? LIWIC

Best Answer

No but I have sucked c0ck in the hopes of some reciprocation!

Best Answer

No, clitori$ for calculus.

Best Answer

I've never sucked and "c0ck." But more to the point, inasmuch as a vector field is only a mathematical mapping, it is not a conscious being. So, I don't believe that a vector field has a "c0ck" of its own, nor do I believe that a vector field has the capacity to want anybody to suck a c0ck on its behalf. In either case, I would surmise that nobody has ever sucked a "c0ck" for a vector field. <br />
Or did you mean to ask "Have you ever sucked c0ck and be compensated with a vector field?" Again, I cannot imagine why anyone would accept a vector field as currency for sucking a c0ck.<br />
Your question is most illogical.

Best Answer

When you are desperate to get a vector field, you'll do anything.

Best Answer

And yet, one can never obtain a vector field. So, perhaps you should suck a c0ck for a corn field or your choice of other grain field instead of hoping for that elusive vector - which points in the direction of unattainable no matter where you are..

Best Answer

No way bro, my divergence is less than zero, its all coming at me.

Best Answer

Then, Flux You!

Best Answer

? What is a "vector field" ?

Best Answer

In simple terms, a vector field is simply a n-dimensional function of m dimensions - that is, given a set of m numbers, one obtains a set of n numbers.

In 3-space, it is the assignment of a 3-D vector to each point in space. Examples of 3-D vector fields include the electric field, magnetic field, velocity vector in a moving fluid, etc.

Best Answer

What do you mean by "that guy above said?" That is nonsensical. And, it is not a bunch of little arrows! Using your overly simplistic paradigm, the arrow's "size" would be proportional to the amplitude of the vector. Therefore, visually (not symbolically), the representation by arrows in general would include "a bunch of" various-sized "arrows."

Best Answer

Why do you insist on using the adjective "little" yet acknowledge that the arrows "symbolize" magnitude? Your illogical inconsistency is most curious. You obviously are not following well. I suggest that you read my previous post more carefully. If you have the capacity to actually understand the latter two, well-constructed, sentences, you will have the answer to you last question.

Best Answer

You never answered the first question. What do you mean by "that guy above said?" Which guy?

Best Answer

OK. Do you know the generalization of vectors in 3-space to infinite dimensional vector spaces?

Best Answer

Hilbert is one example.

My answer was accurate and concise. Yours was inaccurate and confusing ("little arrows" does not mean much, especially to one who is asking the question).

You never addresses the original question, which was "Have you ever sucked cøck for a vector field?" I bet you have sucked **** for free.

Best Answer

I was kidding. But you did insult me a little bit. You state the conversation was tedious. I guess I changed that situation.

Best Answer