Lely29 Lely29 26-30, F 13 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Community

Yep quit a career job and started my own business.10 yrs ago and just had my best year as a business owner.I am happy with the outcome.

Best Answer

I gave up a safe job after 25 years to join a risky start up company - that then get closed down! - but it was worth it and in the end as I then set up my own company - I've come out way ahead! (like justeasygoing! and Jamesmethod!)

Best Answer

I've done that more than a couple of times, I've some pay off in a big way others were just so so and I've had a couple of failures that provided me with an incredible opportunity to learn some lessons that have helped me with other changes I've wanted to make. The very worst thing that can happen to you is NOT take the risk and then look back later and say "what if". Unless you are going to be permanently physically harmed I'd say take the risk, it's just life.

At least that is my opinion.

Best Answer

Quitting my job and starting my own business.It did pay off. That is why I am able to sit here in my office on the computer,while all my employees are doing the work. :)

Best Answer

Moved house to the other side of the country with people I barely knew at the time. One of the best things I have done.

Best Answer

having sex with you never went down well

Best Answer

Yes I loved someone at ep

Best Answer

have done it and mostly paid off

Best Answer

hmn idk, still in the process of

Best Answer

yes it was a disater

Best Answer

its always fun.. life is no fun without risk

Best Answer

It's been an ongoing disaster for over 20years.

Best Answer

What was it?

Best Answer

We moved here.....they have never let me forget it...:(

Best Answer