I'm male but I still have rather long hair. I normally always keep it tied up but then always when it's windy and I go outside enjoy it, I open it so my long hair can blow in the wind. One of the reasons why I'm keeping a long hair is that I really like having a strong wind blowing it all around.

Best Answer

How Fabio! Lol.. yeah I do this from time to time. Ye I believe it is better... I mean butter.

Best Answer

I don't have hair anywhere near the length of Fabio's haha, its short just like most men. What makes you want to take those clips or ties out though?

Best Answer

No, don't wear them, and even if I did, my hair is a little short to blow much.

Best Answer

Haha I should have specified that the question was for women, but thank you for your answer.

Best Answer

That's Ok, I knew you were, but today is Thursday and it is my smart *** day, its the only one I get and I hate to waste it.

Best Answer

You definitely can't waste a smart *** day. I think its a really good idea actually.

Best Answer

Thanks, only get em when the wife is gone :-)

Best Answer

No, it's when there is wind that I WANT the hair clips/ties so my hair doesn't become knotted.

Best Answer

Ahh well that's ok, not everyone enjoys the wind blowing their hair around.

Best Answer