PlanetC PlanetC 41-45, M 7 Answers Sep 24, 2011

I ate the 'shrooms.<br />
They did not have any long-term effects on me. None.<br />
The cats, however, can still teleport a few feet and tend to leave tracers at times.;)

Best Answer

yes, and they have not had any long term effects. MRI confirms this.

Best Answer

Not at all dude,, not at all. I don't know where people get this notion that drugs damage the brain or your body anymore than the air you breath, the food you eat or whatever it is you drink. Everything you ingest is a chemical of some sort. I did my fair share back in the day and I'm in perfect health, not even the 20 plus yrs of cigarette smoking have caused me any kind of shortness of breath or anything remotely related. Only time I went to a hospital was when I broke my arm. There isn't anything I can't do now that I could a long time ago. I don't feel like I have aged at all since I was in high school.

Best Answer

so you still think you are superman ...long term effects ?

Best Answer

Yes, I have. No, I do not.

Best Answer

No but I do know of my cousin and his friend who got hold of supposed magic mushrooms while incarcerated in Arizona.They ate them.My cousin got high then very very sick.Don't know if his buddy got high he has been a stone faced idiot ever since and hasn't spoken or moved on his own it's now 10 years.

Best Answer

Mushrooms are quite hard to properly ID and one looks a lot like the other.

Best Answer

I doubt mushrooms have any long term effects.<br />
Have at it.

Best Answer

yes... and no respectively .. I do not suspect the heart or brain surgery I had afterward had anything to do with drugs...

Best Answer