blknurse blknurse 26-30 10 Answers Jun 25, 2012

It's an awesome sleep aid.

Best Answer

ive tried it ALL....and nothing has actually worked until i drink 5 stage sleep shot and OMG it kicks my butt!!!!! it puts me to sleep within like 30 minutes and i get to sleep all night :)

i think the web gives a free sample www.5stagesleepshot.com

hope it helps u like it helps me

sara lee :)

Best Answer

It did nothing for me. I find calcium and magneesium helpful.

Best Answer

My son takes melatonin, it helps him settle down for the night. Now he is in bed by 8-830 before this he would stay up all night. He is four. It has been a god send for me.

Best Answer

In the beginning, melatonin was a miracle drug. After a while, though, it became increasingly difficult while on the drug to fall asleep. After upping my dosage and nothing really happened, my doctor prescribed trazodone, which raises the seratonin levels in the brain. Originally intended for treating depression, it also helps a bunch with sleep.

Best Answer

I've taken it. I usually take just one pill and it works just fine. I've tried different brands. Some wake me bright and early and I feel as if I've had 8 hours of rest in only 5 hours and some hang on after I've gotten out of bed and stick around till at least 10 in the morning. They also seem to put me in a much deeper sleep than my regular sleep, my dreams are a lot more vivid and a lot more strange. There's even a spray a person can use. I've tried that. They recommend 3 sprays under the tongue, that was way too much for me, it felt like it didn't wear off for two days. Just a partial extremely light spritz was enough for me.

Best Answer

i haven't, my daughter has. If she is just having a little trouble sleeping, it works great. She says she awakes well rested and refreshed.

Best Answer