Questionator Questionator 26-30 58 Answers Sep 30, 2010

Question of the Day

My life IS the road less traveled! Im the ONLY ONE on it! Im so out of the box its comical at times. What came first, my desire to be different or the fact that I was...I dont know...but after 45 years on this road; it SUITS ME! Im quite comfortable being the stand out and expressing the unconventional open view I have - or the random hilariousness - that I find in EVERY situation I encounter.

I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE ME!!! UNIQUE, WONDERFUL, ME!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Not only have I taken the road less traveled...it's now my address:)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I'm an atheist, socialist, liberal living in the USA the land of Regan, Palin, Coulter and Beck.

I have not only taken the road less traveled, I have ventured onto the path of WTF

Best Answer

Everyday. I own the rights to the map

Best Answer

always avoid the main roads......

as long it is NOT!

THE ROAD TO NOWHERE!!!

Best Answer

hit a pothole and landed smack in the middle of ep :)

Best Answer

why, yes, I have! :) no regrets.

"The Road less traveled" is my favorite poem.

Best Answer

No,

It is boring to go outside.

I m afraid of uncertainities...

Best Answer

I've always taken the road less traveled.... that's what makes life so exciting!

Best Answer

as a matter of fact i have, a few times. safer for what i was doing at that time.

Best Answer

I believe I am still on it.

Best Answer

Always, it's the most fun. Besides you don't have to put up with a lot of boring people!

Best Answer

Yeah but there are more bumps on it.

Best Answer

Yes, I am on it as we speak.

Best Answer

The road less traveled, when I was younger... I guess I traveled the road that was quite busy, pretty much stayed in the fast lane. But as you age, go threw the many trials. and trebulations of life. The heart aches, disappointments. as well as the many wonderful memories. You start slowing down, that road you looked at many times, but never went down starts looking good to you.... I think it]s called getting more mature, and perhaps tired alittle run down from life. any way speaking for myself. I think from here on out i]ll take the road less traveled.....

Best Answer

I have always loved that poem. I sang it for music contest in high school, at my graduation and a magnet is on my fridge to remind me. Yes, I truly am taking a road less traveled. I cannot find a person on this site, so far, who has had my experience. I was looking for kindred spirits, which I have found at least one, but no one else who has really done what I am trying to do. Maybe my son in right...I am my own kind of super hero; my power is love.

Best Answer

yes, more than once. Usually I'll turn around and go in a different direction but no matter how far I travel I still find myself on "the road less traveled".

Best Answer

Yes! There is WAY too much traffic on the other ones.

Best Answer

i have, and am still on it, yet, on the other hand, i am probably alot stronger than most females i know.

Best Answer

My GPS is always saying "You can't get there from here"

Best Answer