krool1969 krool1969 41-45, M 29 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Yes.<br />
I didn't have to try to hard, he saw who I was... knew who I was married to, and said "you've got enough problems - I'm gonna let you go, just slow down"

Best Answer

And people give cops a bad rap...

Best Answer

No...but when I was going for my driving test in the US the cop let me see the answers...I was so peeved because I had studied so hard for the test - put my hand over the answers and did it. Got it and felt proud of myself!!

Best Answer

Yes, but it has failed too.... watch the short one's they are on that power trip... like the little ***** in Scottsdale AZ who gave me a $155 ticket for a u-turn.

Best Answer

yes,i got pulled over for not stopping,long enough at a stop sign,(I was late for work)he asked me why i was in such a big hurry--------i said-------the sign ,said stop,not stay----he started to laugh and let me off-----

Best Answer

I pulled on the side and as I saw him cuming from my side window, I reached out for my personal card. Remembering my Chippendale’s attendance, I handed it to him be4 he said anything followed with a “call me for a BJ”...Ya I wish...lol

Best Answer

Cops in Australia are hard core and not open for discuss. The one time I needed some support from a cop, the cow let me down big time, I was so distressed at the time and on my own. I was the victim,my car had just been smashed while parked on the side of the road, the cop wasn't even interested in what I had to say and treated me like a criminal. Basically left me there while they towed my car away. 2 weeks later she rang to ask if I remembered certain details, I felt like telling her to go to hell, instead I just said, no idea and hung up. She should learn some people skills. So from my own experiences I personally don't like or respect cops, but know they are a necessity.

Best Answer

I 've gotten out of 7 tickets when I was pulled over by cops. Guilty on all of them. I didn't talk my way out of them per se. .I was just honest and admitted my guilt . I was polite and didn't get mad like some people do. I co-operated and took my license out of my wallet and patiently sat there. One cop was especially cool. It was Christmas Eve and I was on my way home at night after attending a church service with my family. I was driving down a semi-busy street in one of two left turn lanes . I thought it was clear and I pulled into the open lane on my left but I cut off a car who honked at me. It turned out it was a cop who I had cut off. he pulled me over and he asked me angrily why I did it. I simply said I didn't see him. He went back to his car than came back and said , " Well be more careful. I'm not going to write you a ticket ,Merry Christmas.

Best Answer

i've never tried...i've always been caught fair and square...however i have escaped a few with just a warning.

Best Answer

That's what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

talked myself into a cell

Best Answer

Never use "It's a lot harder to drive when you're drunk" as an excuse.

Best Answer

I talked my way out of 40 over before and at one for 20 over with expired registration I had to go to traffic court and got out of paying for it (even waived the court costs.) No crying, no flirting. It's a small county and being a good kid who was in mock trial making friends with all of the county judges really pays off.

Best Answer

Yep, but I was looking incredibly hot that day and let's just say no one in my family ever gets tickets after that night. Lol...just kidding but actually I ran into a cop that pulled me over for talking on cell phone, illegal u-turn and something else and after he saw me he said it was my lucky day cause he's all out of tickets.. So I didn't really have to say a word 😄😄

Best Answer

yes , j-walking , he thought sympathetic because i had to buy food with my gst check across the street , the fine would have been 62 bucks the same as my check so i got a warning

Best Answer

I told him I didn't have any cash, I wasn't interested in the raffle prize any way.

Best Answer

I've gotten pull over but no tickets ;) *crossing my fingers i will never get a ticket*

Best Answer

no, but I have only had 2 tries.

Best Answer

No, I think they did it themselves :)<br />
I've only ever received one.

Best Answer