Why or why not🐒
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 16 Answers Jul 10 in Politics

No.. not intentionally.. my friends did that once and I was forced to join in the convo and it felt really awkward so I tried to stop the.. it did not end well :p

Best Answer

All the time....it's usually good though, unless my wife doesn't like them...

Best Answer

I always try to talk about people in front of their backs...

Best Answer

Of course...isn't it a normal thing to do.

Best Answer

I am not a gossip or a backstabber. I've come here to this site complaining about a few people in my life, but I have not named them or incited anyone to hate on them. I'm allowed to have my feelings and opinions, and those can change rapidly day by day. But I am not a public source of gossip or rumors.

Best Answer

Of course. I think it's human nature. I try not to gossip...,but I know I've made comments.

Best Answer

no i say it to them that way they can't say i have no guts to say it

Best Answer

I prefer not to indulge in gossip but of course people get mentioned without their presence. I just do not do it with any malicious intent or for the gossip factor.

Best Answer

Nope. I talk about them in front of their backs, because I don't want them to lip read.

Best Answer

i hate gossipers.

Best Answer

Well, there's this funny Buffoon Lady...always tickling my funny bone...Hehehehehe...she did it again!:)

Best Answer

Yes...everyone has.

Best Answer

yep because they're talking behind my back too.

Best Answer

everyone does

Best Answer

i try not to. i find it unethical, particularly if it is about their negative aspects.

Best Answer