Yes. Frauds of course. No one can see things with their mind except hallucinations.

Best Answer

Yes i have many times had one to one readings i find them very uplifting and emotional too

Best Answer

One thing I wish I knew then that I know now (and what none of them will tell you), is that no matter what they say your future holds, it is only a 'possibility' and not a sure thing. You still retain free will and your choices may alter that outcome for better or worse or it may not happen at all. If you intend on spending your money on a psychic, don't take what they say at face value. Remember that they only give you 'possibilities'. You are still in the driver's seat. :)

Best Answer

Interesting.

Best Answer

I met with a psychic once about 25 years ago. She did my past and present (all of which she was totally right on) and then did my future and everything I remember her telling me, she was right about. I tried to go back to her about 15 years ago but found out she had passed away. But I have heard of another woman that is supposed to be good so I would like to go and meet with her one day.

Best Answer

I would be willing to talk to one, but THEY should really be calling ME shouldn't they?

Best Answer

Yup! I have a gift and it's free for me.:)

Best Answer

No but funnily enough i spotted today there's a psychic appearing at my local next Monday...£10 for 10 mins...£20 for 20 minutes...£30 for 30 mins....i think I'll give it a miss.

Best Answer