If so what did you think? And to the guys that think it's gross..........how many of you have snogged your partners right after they've sucked you off?
Bleed Bleed 31-35, F 49 Answers Jan 21, 2011

My ex gf would stop in the middle of blowing me and ride me for a minute or two so her ***** juices would get on my ****. Then she would go right back to sucking me because she liked tasting herself on my ****. Also I loved when she would rode me because then we tongue kissed. She love to swallow my *** and we would always kiss immediately after. I think a real man should show a lady that respect for what she has done for you! She also surprise snowballed me more than a few times and I was cool with that as well.

Best Answer

Sneak attack with a snowball................I just fell off the chair lmfao

Best Answer

I think most women secretly like the taste of their own juices. I've never gone down on another girl, but I have tasted my own from my man eating me out then kissing me. And I have to say, I like my taste better than his, or any other man's juices.

Best Answer

love seeing that. i turn on so hard when i watch her relish the aroma and taste on her finger.

Best Answer

YES!!! Me and my lady enjoy it when I go down on her after I have shot my love juices in her.

Best Answer

O_O

Best Answer

Yup, first time was when I was auto fellating and sipped some angels tears, I don't remember ever ******* while doing it, but I do have a few days off, maybe I should see how limber I still am...

Best Answer

Yes, i swallow my own *** all the time

Best Answer

Lucky.. I already had my lunch..

Best Answer

I bet you wouldn't mind your partner doing that though?

Best Answer

I think its wonderful to smell and taste myself on another

Best Answer

This was some old thread I found but kinda had to post an answer annyway.<br />
I dont mind the taste of most women it makes me hot licking anyway and I think my precum taste ok. But i really dont like the taste of my own ***. Ofcoz I have tasted tasted both directly and from kissing a girl after she swallowed.<br />
That also mean that I DONT blame a girl if she dont want to swollow or blow me but I really do like if she does. And I make sure they know that.

Best Answer

Oh yes I've swallowed my own *** many times,I love slurping it off the palm of my hand,and then licking between my fingers

Best Answer

What if it was you, another guy and your wife. Would u then still taste her

Best Answer

I love it when my wife snowballs me

Best Answer

oh yes even the specialized pie of creme'

Best Answer

Yes all the time

Best Answer

Yes and I like it.

Best Answer

Oh yeah I tasted me, finger lickin good!!! :)

Best Answer

My ex didn't like to taste her own juices. But after a dozen times of me holding her head from turning while I frenched her with a mouthful of her own, she quit resisting and actually began to like it. To bad she never returned the favor...

Best Answer

Forcing your partner to do something they don't want to do is not a great way to earn sexual favours.

Best Answer

She wasn't one for favors anyway... Years ago I had a girlfriend who was the opposite - I didn't have to earn the favors. She did them anyway and everyway. She loved frenching me after I gave her oral. So when she surprised me with the first snowball, I went along with it like a pro - even though I thought it was too queer for me.. It became a regular thing from then on &amp; I enjoyed it with her as much as she did.

Best Answer

Y es liked it

Best Answer

Have tasted my own ***** and will give my wife oral after I have *** inside her - much prefer the taste of her ***** especially when that first drop of wetness shows on her feminine lips. Such a turn on to know that she is aroused XXX

Best Answer

you are under the assumption that when you blow you don't actually swallow. not necessarily true so the kissing part may not be relevant.

Best Answer

You didn't answer the question.<br /><br />I'm not under any assumption. Swallowing doesn't necessarily get rid of all the taste and well there's always snowballing.

Best Answer

Yes I have but I prefer to taste my wife all night long!!!!!!!

Best Answer