no but i called this old lady i didnt know and she thought i was her grandchild on kept me on the phone for 1/2hr and i didn't have the heart to tell her i had the wrong number cause she was so excited

Best Answer

I like to hear peoples voices.

Best Answer

yes that is how I got my girlfriend i'm with now sent a text to a wrong number she was with her bf of 10 years at time and he left him for me and we have had 2 years of happiness. It was a big move her leaving her BF cause we could only see each other every so often being the he was so controlling she couldnt run to the store by her self. but we texted everyday. And after a year she made the move to leave and never looked back

Best Answer

*she not he. most of everything she knew about me was through text messages. but we would message all day while he was at work and all night while he was sleeping she even texted me off his phone a couple times when hers was dead.

Best Answer

sorry for all the replies i should have thought it out better. She played along with the text i sent acting like was the person until i asked something only that person would know and thats when she told me.

Best Answer

Yeah we're close friends

Best Answer

That happened right after I got my new cell phone. At first she thought I was one of her friends just teasing her until I took a picture and sent it to her. still had a conversation for about a half hour.

Best Answer

Close, dialed a wrong number one time and got a date.

Best Answer

Actually, to be hard to believe... the way i met my girlfriend of 5 months, was because of my friend giving me the wrong number to my friend steve , after he got his new phone :S

Best Answer

I don't text.

Best Answer

yes, we text off and on for a year. In fact, he just sent me a text today.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer