Hongruilin Hongruilin 31-35, F 15 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yep, never face to face though. She was my HS sweetheart of 5 years that left me for an older guy that was more established. That gave me the motivation to focus and concentrate on things that would make me more successful in life, i.e my Education. I think if things would have continued with her, she could have ended up pregnant (which is what happened to the other guy) and I would have probably not finished school and still been working at Red Lobster. So yes I do thank her almost everyday.

Best Answer

Good answer! And great way of viewing things, extreamly healthy and balanced. Well done sir.

Best Answer

This where I said the other becomes the door to the divine.and if one could see this in all dimension of life,one is not far to reach the divine.It is always through the other that we reach but the other is the problem to encounter.

Best Answer

that must be done once in lifetime- because u realise that wothout that breaking u wouldn't be what u r now - :)

Best Answer

But did I really need to be who I am right now? What was so wrong with who I was before?

Best Answer

That is so good question. Nothing was wrong- broken heart is small emotional trauma. trauma chnages who you r because it shakes the core of your being, your trust, yoor beliefs- that way you have to options- to become broken, or to become stronger- just by going through it. And if you take the best out of it - you can reach far more of your potentials.

Best Answer

Oh trust me sweetie, I've had more than my share of emotional trauma.

Best Answer

Sounds stupid , but trust me- me too ;)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I can only do a philosophic "yes". On the advice of a mentor years ago I determined to not have regrets, only learn from the road I've travelled and what I've seen. So, with my share of broken hearts, I've arrived at this place, now. So I'm thankful about that. But I've never been thankful to have my heartbroken, certainly not at the time. My eyesight just isn't that clear! But my hindsight... whoa... it's 20-20.<br />
max

Best Answer

Good answer. Though the question was not necessarily did you thank them at the time, rather simple: did you thank them. As in ever. :-)

Best Answer

To know the truth,I have to thank her.She become the door to the Divine

Best Answer

Interesting

Best Answer

"So you ate everything around it and what you couldn't eat, you broke? Thanks! There's a nut inside." said the Apricot

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

In a way ..yes.....!!

Best Answer

In a way?

Best Answer

I thanked him for opening my heart again.......yet he could not take it and make it his own....

Best Answer

I understand. And a very good way of viewing it.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

My heart has yet to be shattered by anyone, and I'll be damned to let that happen. I'd probably never recover.

Best Answer

don't worry i heard it doesn't kill ;)

Best Answer

It's pretty devastating, so your wise to guard it carefully.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer