pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 24 Answers Jan 24 in Dating & Relationships

Yes. A couple of times before I was married.

Best Answer

You'd still do if your husband ask. ;)

Best Answer

That's actually untrue

Best Answer

That's to bad. Why wouldn't you consider it? Is it because you wouldn't enjoy it? Because you think he might enjoy it too much? Something else?

Best Answer

Because my husband wouldn't ask. It's not his thing.

Best Answer

So then it sounds like you are saying that IF he asked, then you would be interested in a *********, is that right? Your previous remark suggested that you wouldn't.

I believe there are things that men desire which they may speak critically and harshly about others doing, however they secretly wish to experience it themselves. I understand that may not be the case with your husband specifically.

Best Answer

My husband and I have participated in and enjoyed many 3sums and 4sums with other guys over the last 8 years and we don't have a single regret, we consider this part of our lives as personal and private to our sex life and look forward to many more fun meets with other guys.

Best Answer

How many STDS has lucifer given to you?

Best Answer

Have you and your husband ever considered having a ********* with another woman? Or with another couple?

Best Answer

I've often thought about it.

Best Answer

Lynn, I have also often thought about it, but really never had the opportunity to really participate in one. I once collaborated with a woman on having sex in front of her boyfriend for his voyeuristic pleasure, but the ********* that I thought might emerge from it never materialized. The whole thing lasted only about seven minutes. :(

Lynn, have you ever come close to actually trying it? Or have you discussed the idea with friends?

Best Answer

I've made out with girls while my bf watched and I've talked about it with him. He is good with it

Best Answer

So do you think you might do it one day?

Best Answer

If the oportunity is there yes.

Best Answer

We talked about my bf joining with another woman. But In that moment I'm not sure how I would feel about him being with her too.

Best Answer

Yes, other women I've spoken with have expressed (and experienced) very similar reservations.

One woman was craving another girl she knew and her bf insisted on it bring the three of them. Unfortunately, he became more excited about screwing the other girl (developing multiple erections for her) while seeming to lose interest in her.

Similarly, the girl that she was inflated with became more interested in her man, so the whole thing didn't work out. She doesn't have an intimate or even close friendship with this girl she once considered her best friend.

Do you think your bf could handle adding a man? Would he be capable of touching him? Would that interest you or are you more drawn to women?

Best Answer

Lynn, I would love to hear if you're able to make this idea come to reality in a way that's pleasing and safe.

Best Answer

So do you imagine it would be you and your bf with a woman? With a man? You with two women?

Best Answer

There is nothing to loose ,believe me you will love every moment of it ,you are going to ask your self why you had not tried it earlier,but you are still young and experience ,but make a good choice who you want to try it with !

Best Answer

Nothing to lose ? Isn't there the possibility that she could lose her friendship with the girl ? Or worse, lose her bf altogether?

Anything that's exciting and taboo involves some dangers and risks. That's what makes it so exciting.

Best Answer

Try it you will love it ,you will ask your self why you did not try it earlier ,just do it with some one you like ,then tell me what you think about it

Best Answer

It would definately be another woman brought in

Best Answer

No and no. Sex is best when focused on one target, like a laser beam.

Best Answer

Been in 3 and 4 somes

Best Answer

Yes, I've been in many ********** (as well as foursomes and more).

Best Answer

In my college days. I regret it.

Best Answer

Does it count if I watched through their bedroom window?

Best Answer

Lmfao!!!

Best Answer

pondered it, but quickly concluded I'd be way in over my head. a two-some works just fine for me.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Once. That was enough.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I did a lot of crazy things in my 20's, now it doesn't even make my fantasy list

Best Answer

Why is that? Was it not interesting or gratifying?

Best Answer

I'm sure everyone has at some point,we're all human.

Best Answer

I never have, and I never will. So your statement that everyone has is invalid.

Best Answer

It is very valid,I just have the balls to admit it while some of you feel the need to hide such a wonderful sin. ;)

Best Answer

o.O You're weird.

Best Answer

Thank you,I think it's better than being normal.An to show you how many people were interested in this topic,they all came in here.I bet that doesn't mean anything to those of you that struggle to read between the lines. =/

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Liar :p

Best Answer

I do this all the time at work

Best Answer

Yes I do ,and I prefer a couple ,MfM at is all about the woman ,and two men to bobble her pleasure!

Best Answer