Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 3 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I did actually. When my daughter was a newborn, I thought about putting her up for adoption because I was worried I wouldn't be a good mother. But realize that I didn't have to be perfect. It is unrealistic. A good mother is one that love their child. I will make mistakes and I will do my best to learn from them. Well I am happy I didn't put my baby up for adoption because I am a proud mom. And even though this is my first child, of course I've got some learning to do. All you can do is do what you can.

Best Answer

yes on many occassions. i still don't think i am the best person to be raising kids, but i am their mother, i love them and i do my best. i don't always feel my best is good enough for them, cuz they're amazing boys, but it is all i can give. and i hope that in the end my best is all they needed

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer