nah I always think why the fugg someone would think of having something so destructive-who the fukk are they to destroy lives.

Best Answer

Yet as all the nations of the earth who have nukes, not one can trust the other too lay down their weapons.

Best Answer

No, I don't think about these things.

Best Answer

So Sweet

Best Answer

No. I can't say that has crossed my mind because i am substantially certain that a number of them are stupid enough

Best Answer

Aye....they are too.

Best Answer

nope... cause there sure are alot of stupid folks out there.... don't want any of nature hurt.... so i would rather wish to leave the fight in mans hand... give all a gun and let it begin.... JUST leave Mother Nature out of it! kill what is killing. simple.

Best Answer

I have this fantasy where all the nuclear countries get together in one place and send all their material to the sun at the same time. No one's going to give up nuclear power though.

Best Answer

Yea. Then I remember Hitler, Stalin, and such mentally ill idgets and decide, maybe that isn't a good idea...lol

Best Answer

No - Because i'm not the one determining who should have nukes!<br />
If so, I would take Israel's nukes because they are stupid enough to use them - The history witnesses their brutality!

Best Answer

The UAE has so much more to fear from Iran than from Israel. I understand. I believe Israel would never strike the first blow, and you believe Israel government and IDF are as evil as I think Irans Mullahs and Military are.

Best Answer

The gulf countries in general are not on good terms with Iran, as a government of course the UAE would fear Iran more than Israel since it doesn't have direct conflicts with Israel, as people we hate the guts of Israel more than any other country on earth "if we could consider them a country" , no, they are more evil!

Best Answer

Problem is we are not talking about 'countries' as if they were one person to love or hate, we're talking about people, millions of people.

Best Answer

Hard to think in this positive way about people who have taken my place and other million of people places!

Best Answer

Only way to go, believing in humanity, reaching out to each other.

Best Answer

missgaga, I think you hate the rulers and military of Israel even more than I hate the rulers and military of Iran. One thing we can agree on is that it is the rulers and the military and not the everyday people that we have a problem with.

Best Answer

Yes I do - In normal cases I would say YES it is the military and the rulers not the everyday people - But Israel's case is no normal case because the everyday people are a bunch of immigrants who came to a land and displaced some other people and got them out! Those everyday people "by their living in the land” prove that they think and believe that they have the right to the land when me and others are considered to be without a country, why? Because of their stupid belief “that they have the right to live in other’s land” If they have had any brain they would have asked themselves why on earth do we have the right to a land that we emigrated to? If they think properly they would have lived in their countries "as you know there is no such nationality as Israeli, every Israeli has a REAL nationality e.g. Russian, British etc.. so why don't they live in their real country and stop stealing others, and causing problems to others? These are the questions those "every day people" need to answer, So in Israel's case the everyday people are ALSO causing a problem by their ILLEGAL and unjust existence in other’s land and YES I have a problem with that.

Best Answer

Yeps , many a time. Mutually assured destruction still seems like the best deterrent to me.<br />
Arm everyone.

Best Answer

I am not sure that is a wise idea...there are some that would use it based on religious doctrine and long standing brain washing.

Best Answer

hear hear

Best Answer

Here we go again "Religion" ! Oh come on wake up people it is all politics no one cares about religion this is something they are convincing us with in order to take our mind away from their evil plans.

Best Answer

What makes you think religion is not politics? Religions are meant to organize societies.

Best Answer

I agree at the end of the day, this is the unpleasant truth.

Best Answer

You are very wrong if you cannot differentiate religion from politics! Religion is God's laws, politics is the man made laws. People keep saying religion is behind this and that, when it is all about the greed of politicians, wars and imperialism! Oh give us a break, is this what religion is all about? It has nothing to do with it!

Best Answer

Not wrong, Miss, I happen to see things very differently.

Best Answer

Religion is just politics with a broader spectrum of hierarchy.

Best Answer