Well I have no clue. I'm a good student. I do house work. In summer I earn money. I watch over my younger brothers. But my parents always bully me and beat me up. Now I just hope to make 18 soon and run away.

Best Answer

You know you shouldnt run away even though your 18 you gotta face that your parents still love you but they need torealize they cant abuse a 18 year old women so see you gotta becareful andchoose carefully

Best Answer

You're talking bullshits!!! When I make 18 I will leave their old ************* ***** and they'll die of hunger cause will be too old to work!!!

Best Answer

abuse is wrong..<br />
there is never a reason...ever.. to abuse your child or anyone!<br />
if you are being abused or you know someone who is... please tell someone.. a school counselor.. a adult you trust.. a family member or friend.

Best Answer

abuse to kids makes me ******* sick i understand how they feel

Best Answer

Good answer.
And even if they got into some sort-of trouble, this is still no reason to abuse.

Best Answer

Parents abuse their Kids, so they mean it is a good Part of Upbringing Kids.

Best Answer

Child abuse has always been and always will be, unless we start paying more attention to what is going on with children. Watching for symptoms and reporting abuse when see or even suspected. We are all so involved in our own lives, we fail to notice the signs of abuse, even when it is next store. So many of us don't even know our neighbors except to wave as we pass by. We need to be more observing. <br />
I was abused, I tried to tell but no one really listened. I told a counselor a school, he called and told my mother every word I said. I paid for that slip up, after that I told no one. I just pushed to get out of the house as soon as I could, only to marry an abusive husband. <br />
I had neighbors and all those teachers, counselors and other students at school; but no one noticed my bruises, no on seem concerned that I was 20-30 pounds lighter than any other kid in my class. No one seemed to notice that my clothes were ill fitted and often unclean, that I had no lunch packed for me at lunch time. No one seemed to notice my school work was never done, even after my parents were called and told. No one seem to notice, I missed lots of school often 7 to 10 days a month or that I walked to school over a mile even when it rained or the snow was deep, that I had no coat even on the coldest winter day. Someone at school should or my neighbors should have noticed, thought to ask, thought to help.<br />
This happens all the time. But no one seems to notice, we see it in the newspaper all of the time -- abused child dies at the hands of parent, abused child hospitalized due to beating, burning, or other serious injury. I try to pay attention to children, to insure that what happened to me doesn't happen to another, but I am only one person. If more paid attention, if more reported abuse, if more helped a child in need, maybe their would be not more stories in the newspaper or on TV. If only we cared enough to help save a child ...

Best Answer

I have been abused and was the "perfect" child. I was always behaving at my best (fearing the wrath of my mother) etc etc. She was also sexually abusive. A real mind rape. They do it because they were once abused and it is all they know how with their destroyed little brains. My mother i believe is bipolar and has multiple personality disorder. She is insane. 7 more months till I am off to college. Only parents who have mental ilnesses of some sort hurt their kids.

Best Answer

I think that they get abused because the parent was abused as well.

Best Answer