HardikDilSe HardikDilSe 26-30, M 13 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I've faceplanted in my own puke in a public place

Best Answer

you serious?

Best Answer

Awesome!

Best Answer

No but I wish!!!!!

Best Answer

So true.......

Best Answer

no, i've been on the receiving end of it though......i died a little that night

Best Answer

No , I missed.

Best Answer

lol...regretted it?

Best Answer

Maybe next time.

Best Answer

Yes once when i was really ill i went in to see the family doctor and threw up all over his shoes.

Best Answer

haha :)

Best Answer

guess like with 99% of the kids my mum had to suffer...

Best Answer

yeah...at a fair one time, I had been on like 50 rides...and just had I think a snow cone...

Got off the spider or whatever it was called (not a particularly fast ride or anything...especially not one you would normally throw up from) because my mom made me get on with my sister, regardless of my "I think ill throw up" protests...and guess what! Righto n my sisters back! poor gal, never let me live it down still... I was really embarassed,,,especially since later that day I heard two older guys talking about it...luckily noone pointed me out or anything...

Best Answer

Ha! Yes, I covered my friend in sick when I was about 16 and thought I could drink a litre of vodka and be ok. Obviously I couldn't :D I was sick all over her legs and shoes then I passed out for a few hours and ralphed all over a stranger! Good times!

Best Answer

yeah, dont remind me of my major alcohol days hahaha...Good times indeed!

Best Answer