PinksWoman PinksWoman 61-65, T 11 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

yes, only once. It was a mistake. I told my ex and all he could say was 'awww babe'. wasnt the exact answer i wanted from him. i did it once, only once and never again. i wouldnt advise it unless you know the answer is going to be i love you too

Best Answer

agreed.!

Best Answer

Not yet

Best Answer

I am not one to say, "I cannot live without you". That's too much for me. Maybe, "I don't know how I could have done that without you", but... what if that person were to die? What if that person were to break up with you- would you truly kill yourself? I'm a very literal person, and so to me "I cannot live without you" is too morbid and dependent for me to say. <br />
I have not said that I love someone deeply.... just "I love you". To one person, and I meant it. I am not still with them though. Perhaps because I just was not Meant to love them deeply- or because I never got the chance to. Who knows! I think I would only say that to someone who I am promised to marry, or are married to.

Best Answer

yes but i guess i lied they were killed at 19 and i was bound by a promise to to take my own life or to try ever again and i can not break my word to her grandparents

Best Answer

Nosireebob

Best Answer

I probably have.... Thing is if things did not work out I would have to live without them, there's not a lot that you can do really... You just have to deal with it...

Best Answer

Love deeply yes, can't live without, nahh! Hopefully that comes though!

Best Answer

I have told lots that I love them deeply but never have I found a human that I could not live without them.

Best Answer

Nope. Never felt that way about somebody.

Best Answer